Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

House brand Corvette filter/regulator.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 12:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Amazon

I ordered mine from Amazon $34.95 free shipping and I ordered on Monday and had it by Friday from California to Texas and it was a Wix #3737

Also the turds at Oreillys are usually pretty lazy I needed a belt for the accessory drives for a 2006 GTO LS2 and I was close to a Oreillys and they carry the Gates brand so I stopped by and they did not have it in stock but told me that another Oreillys about 10 miles away showed one in their computer inventory. I had nothing better to do so I drove over there and gave the lady the part number and brand and she disappeared for about 2 minutes and came back snd says they dont have one. Well I asked her are you sure? She checked her computer and said yes we show one in stock but I cant find it and I said adamantly you better go look again as I was told you have one and I just drove 15 minutes to this store, she left again with a pissy look on her face and came back in 5 minutes with the belt in her hand, I felt like getting the belt and whipping her with it.

Last edited by lizeec; 06-08-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Quick Reply: House brand Corvette filter/regulator.