Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Build thread...LS1 / T56 into 1975 Corvette convertible

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice looking car and that engine really looks super clean after the touchup. I wasn't gonna paint mine but now maybe I'll have to..

Interesting with the master cylinder and trans crossmember, sure makes for a bit less welding time!

Dont know if I missed it but are you using the factory F-body harness or something else? If so how did you modify it? Any plans on keeping the cruise control?
Old 12-23-2012, 05:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Another Q-uality build thread.......NICE
Old 12-23-2012, 08:43 PM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by axelg89
Nice looking car and that engine really looks super clean after the touchup. I wasn't gonna paint mine but now maybe I'll have to..

Interesting with the master cylinder and trans crossmember, sure makes for a bit less welding time!

Dont know if I missed it but are you using the factory F-body harness or something else? If so how did you modify it? Any plans on keeping the cruise control?
I am using a PSI Conversion harness...they do great work. I am totally satisfied with mine, and I thought it was very affordable. No intentions on keeping cruise. I sold my stock harness on the forums here...

Thanks for the compliments...I am currently having a firesale of all the parts at my house in order to afford a custom set of stainless sidemount headers and sidepipes for a LSx conversion into a C3. Stay tuned, I hope to have them soon...

Quick Reply: Build thread...LS1 / T56 into 1975 Corvette convertible