Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'94 Chevy S10 Blazer LSX swap

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012 | 06:52 PM
Teching In

Default '94 Chevy S10 Blazer LSX swap

I recently bought a 1994 Chevy S10 Blazer 2DR 2WD with a 4.3L 5 speed for $750, the reason why its cheap is because the motor has a bad knock for the sad attempt to rebuild it, And I bought a LS1 from a member on here earlier this year that I plan to rebuild to put in it. Here's a few pics of the truck.

Right now I'm driving a 1993 RCSB S10 truck with a 3.4L 5 speed that I rebuilt a few years ago. that is already lowered, LS1 front brakes and Blazer disc with Draglites. I think I'm going to take everything off the truck and put it on the Blazer and put the truck back to stock so I can tow the blazer somewhere if I have to. Here's the S10 truck.

My plan for the LS1 is to just hone out the cylinders, I don't wanna bored out the motor due to it being aluminum with a set of 243's, which I already have. The TR228 cam, LS6 intake, headers of course. I plan to use current performance for my wiring harness. Matched together with a T56 trans plus other minor details here and there. I'm going to taking my time building because I'm not money bags but it will get done and should be pretty bad ***. Just gotta start collecting the parts here and there.

Quick Reply: '94 Chevy S10 Blazer LSX swap