Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

5.3 into 68 f body

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks again toddoky, one more question (seriously though their might be more lol). Is their a complete kit I can just order?
Old 12-30-2013, 09:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 203 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by Storminnorm
Ok so what is the part # of the clam shell mounts? And whatever else I will need to make everything work. I still have 2 days to change my order as the pan was on back order at summit. I'm still getting the pan though. I don't want to have to notch the engine crossmember. Please and thank you. This is my first ls swap and would like to try and keep it simple. I prefer to stick with holley as most seem to have a good things to say.
12618HKR is the part number for the new Hooker 1st-gen Camaro/3rd-gen Nova engine mount bracket kit.
Old 12-30-2013, 03:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 203 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by Storminnorm
Thanks again toddoky, one more question (seriously though their might be more lol). Is their a complete kit I can just order?
Due to the large number of possible component combinations, you have order the parts separately based on your individual needs. I will gladly give you part numbers if you tell me what your engine and trans combination is and the type of headers (mid-length or long-tubes)you want to run along with your choice of diameter (1-3/4" or 1-7/8") and finish/material (painted or ceramic coated mild steel, or stainless steel).

Quick Reply: 5.3 into 68 f body