Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4L80E 90* Trans Cooler Fitting - MiddleFingerSpeedShop.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 07:09 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 4L80E 90* Trans Cooler Fitting - MiddleFingerSpeedShop.com

So I posted about a TCI part that was supposed to be a 90* trans cooler fitting for the 4L80E, and though I haven't received it yet, everything indicates that it is not as described. MS Racing Components pointed me to an ebay auction with a set of fittings done by http://www.middlefingerspeedshop.com, and they look to be exactly what I needed. They will sit off the trans by 1 3/16", which is about a 1/4" or so better than anything else that could exist that is not fabbed.

The best part is the guy is located here in Vegas, so I had the rare opportunity to go check something out before I actually had to shell out the money or to screw with taking it back. I just happened to get the last set from his latest batch, so I am wondering if some other LS1Tech'er picked up the second to last set, if you did, let me know how the install goes!

Joel, hand makes these fixtures and they look to be very high quality and craftsmanship. I spent about 45 minutes shooting the breeze with him, very cool guy. So if you are looking for a means to run your cooler lines without having to BFH your trans tunnel, give him a shout out.

And thanks to MS Racing Components

tags: 90 degree trans cooler line fitting

Last edited by sprech; 03-30-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Quick Reply: 4L80E 90* Trans Cooler Fitting - MiddleFingerSpeedShop.com