Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sn95 ls swap Carb or EFI?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just want to say I appreciate all the advice and everything i've gotten so far from everybody thank ya'll.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Teching In

If anyone is still looking at this, this isn't a dead thing or idea, we're in the middle of buying a house after that its game on.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Teching In

I know it's reviving a dead thread BUT, STATUS UPDATE: Basically some things worked out, some didn't (like getting the house) life loves it's curves, however, I've managed to get a significant increase in income, and we're now beginning to clear off land the woman inherited to put a new trailer on, then laying a concrete pad so I can have my own little shop built. Told the boss A.K.A the ol lady I planned on putting no more than 15K altogether in it. She's cool with it. So I still have the car. Still swapping. Just didn't want this to seem like another oh swap questions but then died out never to return thread lol.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:24 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by hugeepicfail
I know it's reviving a dead thread BUT, STATUS UPDATE: Basically some things worked out, some didn't (like getting the house) life loves it's curves, however, I've managed to get a significant increase in income, and we're now beginning to clear off land the woman inherited to put a new trailer on, then laying a concrete pad so I can have my own little shop built. Told the boss A.K.A the ol lady I planned on putting no more than 15K altogether in it. She's cool with it. So I still have the car. Still swapping. Just didn't want this to seem like another oh swap questions but then died out never to return thread lol.
Good to hear, congrats

Quick Reply: sn95 ls swap Carb or EFI?