Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LFX pinout spreadsheet

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 104 Likes on 73 Posts

Cool LFX pinout spreadsheet

For those wanting to build a standalone LFX harness, this is what I built from the GM diagrams. It has two tabs, first is ALL wires in factory diagram and second tab is what is needed to be retained for standalone configuration.

For now you can ignore the highlighted colors. I will edit and add spefic notes to it indicating whether the input/outputs are active HO or LOW when i get a chance.

I zipped it as an attachment.

IF YOU HAVE CORRECTIONS TO INSERT, Plz PM me so I can update a single file for simplicity.
Attached Files
File Type: zip
2013 LFX V6 CAMARO RevF.zip (17.2 KB, 1422 views)
Old 03-22-2015, 11:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aknovaman

For those wanting to build a standalone LFX harness, this is what I built from the GM diagrams. It has two tabs, first is ALL wires in factory diagram and second tab is what is needed to be retained for standalone configuration.

For now you can ignore the highlighted colors. I will edit and add spefic notes to it indicating whether the input/outputs are active HO or LOW when i get a chance.

I zipped it as an attachment.

IF YOU HAVE CORRECTIONS TO INSERT, Plz PM me so I can update a single file for simplicity.
Thanks for uploading this. On your stand alone tab, you have all 3 connectors noted as X1 (with color code)... X1 is blue, X2 is Black, X3 is gray.

According to alldata, X2 pin 14 (you have labeled as HUMIDITY SNSR SIG ?) shows as not used. Alldata shows X2 pin 15 as the L-BU Humidity Sensor signal. The humidity sensor is built into the MAF sensor on the LFX, it's pin 8 on the MAF plug.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 104 Likes on 73 Posts

I did notice the humidity sensor was not in the harnesses I have modified.

I will update it soon as I can.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:31 PM

I looked through the two tabs and didn't find any pins that were used on the "all" that were not used on the "standalone". The only difference I noticed is that on "standalone" grey connector, pin 9 is used for MAF power and it is blank in the "all" pins tab

Can you update us on what the color coding means? it looks like grey is pins that can be removed/deleted, what about the other colors.

Any other input on how to make our own LFX harnesses standalone would be much appreciated.
Old 03-16-2018, 12:44 PM

Default LFX stand alone info

I too am trying to do a stand alone harness for the LFX. Could you please help with the color coding for removal of unused wires? I will be using a manual trans.

Thx!!

Jim
Old 04-11-2018, 02:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

If you want to buy a turnkey lfx harness there is a miata conversion company that sells them. V8 Roadsters. That being said I have found the pin outs on this thread to be very accurate so far.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:03 AM

Any recent updates on this topic? I’m gonna make an attempt and succeed lol at putting one of these in a 81 camaro z28
Old 03-06-2020, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Here are pics of my 66 Chevelle with an LFX V6/6 speed auto. Aknovaman did the harness for me.

Quick Reply: LFX pinout spreadsheet