Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mast motor sports....what the hell

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2017 | 07:40 AM
Staging Lane

Default Mast motor sports....what the hell

So 10 days ago I ordered a cam and valve springs from mast motor sports and I have not received items yet, no shipping confirmation , no tracking number they won't return my 4 calls I left , won't return my 2 emails I left , and won't reply to my two texts I sent..
is anyone else having this trouble with them ? Or did I not spend enough money with them for them to get in a hurry ?
oh, buy the way ...I'm putting a 6.0 and 4l80 in a 87 c10 two wheel drive
Old 06-25-2017 | 08:34 AM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Two choices, either be patient and play the they've got your money and it'll get there when it gets there or stop whining and call your credit card company and issue a stop payment. Your choice. I feel that customer service after the sale is lacking big time in many markets and it's what determines whether or not I'll do business with you again. Ignore me and I'll gladly get my money back and spend it somewhere that seems to appreciate me. My dollar is just as important as anyone else's

Last edited by showdog75; 06-25-2017 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-25-2017 | 10:23 AM
TECH Addict
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by showdog75
Two choices, either be patient and play the they've got your money and it'll get there when it gets there or stop whining and call your credit card company and issue a stop payment. Your choice. I feel that customer service after the sale is lacking big time in many markets and it's what determines whether or not I'll do business with you again. Ignore me and I'll gladly get my money back and spend it somewhere that seems to appreciate me. My dollar is just as important as anyone else's

This X1000. Business in general arent run very well these days in the aftermarket car world., IMHO. Thats why when i find someone or someplace that is good, i go outta my way to use em n spread the good word
Old 06-25-2017 | 11:26 AM
TECH Senior Member
15 Year Member

Mast Motor Sports has a history of poor communication. I've heard this is due to being swamped but its still no excuse. Unless you have a backup plan (different cam/springs) you are comfortable with, I'd wait 1 more week.

I personally don't think MAST's cams are worth the hassle when other companys have stellar customer service and can spec you a custom cam. Kip @ Cam Motion, BTR, SRD and Patrick G. are just a few who come to mind.
Old 06-25-2017 | 11:36 AM
TECH Junkie

My experience with them on an LS oil pan was first rate. Quick delivery. Easy to contact about oil cooler fittings -- and quick delivery of those. Had a casting problem/leak with the pan that didn't show up until several months later when I began to prime the oil system. Documented with a phone call and some emailed pics and they got a warranty replacement pan and pickup tube headed out to me the same day. And they didn't require that I return the damaged pan - so we did a weld repair and I sold it for about 70% of what I paid for it.
Old 06-25-2017 | 11:59 AM
TECH Senior Member
15 Year Member

MY,
You got lucky on being able to keep the old pc.
Old 06-25-2017 | 12:20 PM
TECH Junkie

I asked 'em before I repaired it and they said no. And then I asked 'em to sell me a pickup tube to make the pan more valuable and they sent me one FOR FREE. Needless to say, I'll buy from them again.

Quick Reply: Mast motor sports....what the hell