Sponsored by:

Help with e92 pcm pin out (l83)

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2017, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with e92 pcm pin out (l83)

Having trouble finding the proper pin outs on a buddies l83 swapped c10 project

i have searched and read and cannot find anything that matches up to the color/ pinout this thing has
Truck does turn over/ start with quick start (has ignition) so in trying to fix a few things on it but there is no odb 2 port wired in which is what I'm trying to accomplish.

the pcm is a e92
Numbers on it are12673195The X1 connector on the pcm pin 40 is red/blackAnd 39 is purple/light greenNormally these are supposed to be white/blue to be hooked up to the odb2 correct? (From the diagrams I have seen)I've tried hooking them up even though the color is wrong with no luck, same with hooking up the blue and white wires that are on the connector with no luckAny suggestions?
Old 01-01-2018, 07:32 PM
Teching In

I just started working on the harness for my l83 and my wire for pin 39 is dark blue and pin 40 is white, just like the diagram im using shows. What harness are you using? Do any of the other wire colors not match with the diagram you are using?
My diagram shows same colors for pins 36 and 37, which are also for the serial data communications.
I have a harness for an l86 and another l83 i can check and get back to you on
Old 01-04-2018, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Ok i was able to check the other two harnesses i have, one is from an l86 and the other is an l83. They are all the same color wires, blue and white, that i noted in the first post. Where did you get the harness from that you are using?

Quick Reply: Help with e92 pcm pin out (l83)