Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Injectors

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Injectors

I currently have Siemens Deka 60lb injectors on my LSA (came with Speartech harness).

Will these stay in a safe duty cycle % if I up my lower pulley to a 10% or 18% lower pulley (stock upper pulley)? I知 currently seeing 70% duty cycle with a 5% lower pulley (mods listed in sig).
Old 02-02-2019, 07:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

I would say no. I have been told and think of a safe duty cycle being anything below 80% for a street vehicle and you're already at 70%.
My humble opinion your next mod needs to include injectors or a very small box to carry your pistons home in.
Old 02-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gofastwclass
I would say no. I have been told and think of a safe duty cycle being anything below 80% for a street vehicle and you're already at 70%.
My humble opinion your next mod needs to include injectors or a very small box to carry your pistons home in.
Lol. Ya, I hear ya. I知 pretty confident the 10% will be fine (I値l datalog both duty cycle and a/f with a Wideband to be sure though).

The next step up in Siemens injectors are 80lb. Then there痴 ID850痴 (fairly expensive in comparison to Siemens injectors). Decisions, decisions..........