Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Modifying P59 Blue/Green PCM's for Analog 12V A/C Request

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2024, 01:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,187 Likes on 2,489 Posts

No "service" was mentioned. This was all DIY.
Old 08-20-2024, 09:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Currently trying to get the AC in my swapped 98 Suburban. L59 and pcm from an 06 Silverado. Added the resistors and capacitors to the pcm and can verify the pcm is getting the request with the scanner but no ac. I can command the ac on HPtuners manually and it works. It is wired like an express van pictured below, no pressure sensor or cycling switch I’ve tried analog and analog cycling with no luck. Is a segment swap required?

Old 08-21-2024, 03:01 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As mentioned above in my exchange with THEFuzz Analog is the only selection that worked for me, I did not have to segment swap. I believe you may still need to use a pressure transducer (3 wire sensor not a simple switch) or fake it with a resistor, in order for things to work. Mine requires the pressure transducer to be connected, this sensor is wired separately from the request signal. Do you still have the pressure sensor as part of your harness? Looking at the LT1swap pinouts two of the 3 sensor wires look to be connected to pin 14 and 80(the third likely being +12V), but you should verify those if the connector is still part of your harness. You definitely need a cycling switch in the system so that you don't over pressurize the system and likewise destroy it if you develop a leak. Hope this helps, it's been awhile and I'm a little foggy on the past.

Quick Reply: Modifying P59 Blue/Green PCM's for Analog 12V A/C Request