Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Phoenix Area Fabricator / installer needed or recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2023, 12:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Phoenix Area Fabricator / installer needed or recommendations?

I had someone lined up to swap in a 06 refreshed & updated alloy 5.3 and a new 5 speed Tremec into a little 07 Tacoma Reg cab 5 lug.
Oh, I’m willing to take the truck anywhere if the installer / fabricator is good!

I don’t have the proper tools, and I’m lacking in the skills department. I have purchased a majority of the parts but parts you don’t know what you need until you get there. I’m in the East Valley of Phoenix AZ, does anyone here have a suggestion? Otherwise I got a room in Vegas for this upcoming LS Fest. I’ve contacted the promoter and got permission to park the truck by the entrance with the windows covered with “Can U LS Swap Me” Hoping to find someone who can do the installation. But sadly very sadly I’ve been on a waiting list for my 3rd shoulder replacement surgery the week before LS Fest. I’ve been waiting for almost a year now. And trust me with this surgery you want the best surgeon you can get. That’s why I’ve waited so long… My bucket list is on hold until I can find an installer I can trust.
I’m all ears if someone here can recommend and I’m very grateful for any help…
Thanks in advance,
Randy

Old 03-02-2023, 09:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

wow, quite the undertaking... i would MAYBE try "tres 5" customs (westside) and MAYBE BIG 10 garage (eastside) if not them... then either might be able to point you in a right direction.. keep us in the know on this.. very interesting
The following users liked this post:
Hayrider (03-02-2023)
Old 03-02-2023, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts

Give PRK automotive a call. They are in the east valley and have a good reputation.
The following users liked this post:
Hayrider (03-02-2023)
Old 03-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by rodstored-72
wow, quite the undertaking... i would MAYBE try "tres 5" customs (westside) and MAYBE BIG 10 garage (eastside) if not them... then either might be able to point you in a right direction.. keep us in the know on this.. very interesting
Originally Posted by 1964SS
Give PRK automotive a call. They are in the east valley and have a good reputation.
Hey Guys,
Thanks so much I really appreciate your feedback‼️

Hmmm…
Hey, 1964SS would you be interested? ( I’ve already talked to Randi at PRK and she didn’t want to touch it because of the emission’s, but it doesn’t need smogged tested ) Even just to mount the engine and transmission then I could take it elsewhere to finish.. I just realized you are the one who built that sweet Falcon! Plus you’re not going to believe this I have driven pass the Falcon setting in the driveway. We used to ride our dirt bikes where your Casa is, I was born here. I stopped and looked from the street but there’s no way I was going to walk up to the car. That’s a good way to get shot!

I’m Googling the names as soon as I get off here. Also anyone else have any other recommendations or suggestions please share!

Thanks again!
Randy

Last edited by Hayrider; 03-02-2023 at 01:54 PM. Reason: PRK info

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area Fabricator / installer needed or recommendations?