TECH Junkie

Received 166 Likes on 110 Posts

Nice job... that is one bad *** car.

-GNX7
Old 12-22-2004, 02:15 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve1969LS1
Yea.. It was around $160 but it came out REALLY nice.. I guess they figure that once you have it you will see the quality your paying for and keep it.. if they just told you up front you wouldnt bit..

It really is a no risk deal though.. I was happy with the two they did for me

With any luck they will keep getting more of my business
My 69 Vette was in a magazine. "IN THE NEWS" from Tampa Florida contacted me about mounting it. Same deal...pay when you get it.

The first one they sent me was messed up (minor problem). They made ma a new one (perfect), and let me keep the first one cheap. I used the first one to take with me to car shows, etc. I keep the good one on the wall in the house.

BTW--THANK YOU for posting the link to your website. I am deep in a 69 Camaro LS1 project too. I enjoyed looking at your pics. I am saving that as a favorite!
Old 12-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LIL SS
Lot's of cutting for the HTH setup?
It wasn't so much "cutting" as it was welding. I had HTH do the install because I don't consider my welding skills up to the task required. The HTH is an INCREDIBLE system no doubt about it. However, in my opinion it also has one HUGE flaw and that is the noise it makes driving over rough road! The ride is great, the handling is awesome, the traction is incredible...but the damn thing rattles drving over rough road and it pisses me off. I guess you can't have everything.
I have tried everything...but according to Steve at HTH it is the screw jacks making the noise and I just need to live with it. My problem is that my car is a DRIVER and I spent hundreds of dollars in Dynamat to make this car rock solid with no rattles. So, if you plan on racing your car or you don't care about a quick rattle everytime you hit a rough portion of road...this piece is awesome. If you want peace and quiet...FORGET ABOUT IT!

Thanks for all of the compliments guys!!

See ya!

Robert

Quick Reply: My 69 Camaro LS6/T56 in Super Chevy!!!