Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fuel pump control

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 10:48 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fuel pump control

I'm just about to wind up my LS1/ RX7 conversion. I read in another thread the PCM fuel relay control is active high. I need a ground to turn my RX7 relay on. I assume I need to use the fuel pump enable signal then. Does it switch on / off at the same time as the fuel pump control signal?
Also- dumb question. What is the shift pattern for a T56?
Old 02-14-2005, 12:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

probably easier to reconfigure or replace the rx7 relay with one you can trigger hot. then you could use any wire that goes +12 with the ignition on (though you wont have a timed prime pulse.. it will just stay on)

the pattern is 1 up left 2 down 3up right 4 down 5 up right 6 down and reverse up and way right.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RFERG43
I'm just about to wind up my LS1/ RX7 conversion. I read in another thread the PCM fuel relay control is active high. I need a ground to turn my RX7 relay on. I assume I need to use the fuel pump enable signal then. Does it switch on / off at the same time as the fuel pump control signal?
Also- dumb question. What is the shift pattern for a T56?

cut the power wire for the relay... stick it to ground... run the wire the from the old fuel pump turn on to the PCM.... simple.

(athough swap that the other way around if your relay has polarity... i havent ever come across a automotive one that was, but i never messed with RX7s... i dont fit in them )