Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T56 in C2/C3

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question T56 in C2/C3

IRCC didn't someone post a link to pics and dimensions on the adapter plate needed to put a T56 in a C2/C3 Corvette? If so, could that kind person please repost the link?

Thanks,

J
Old 06-20-2005, 07:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

The mount is going to depend on where the transmission sits. Are you putting it behind an LS1 or Gen1 SB/BB? I have some pictures of my mount on my website that you can take a look at but I think that you may just have to get the tranny bolted to the motor in the car, support and align the rear end of it, and take some measurements. My mount is pretty solid, so feel free to do something similar.

http://matt.undiagnosed.org/ls1/t56.html
Old 06-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Teching In

Thanks Scooter70.

It is going behind an LS-2 that will be mounted on a 02 Corvette k-member that has been grafted onto the '63 frame...so I'm sure there will be quite a bit of measuring...I was just hoping to get some dimensions that would get us in the ball park.

Thanks for the link to your site...I have already checked it out several times and in fact that is where if found out I would need the bracket.

thanks again

Originally Posted by Scooter70
The mount is going to depend on where the transmission sits. Are you putting it behind an LS1 or Gen1 SB/BB? I have some pictures of my mount on my website that you can take a look at but I think that you may just have to get the tranny bolted to the motor in the car, support and align the rear end of it, and take some measurements. My mount is pretty solid, so feel free to do something similar.

http://matt.undiagnosed.org/ls1/t56.html

Quick Reply: T56 in C2/C3