Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ultima GTR + Magnacharged LS2

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by frankenstang
Nice job man. I was at the shop checking in when the engine was being put together. It's nice to see you so close to being done. Jeff has TWO Ultimas in his shop now. One is a Can-Am thats getting an LS7 twin turbo and the new 6spd transaxle. It's a freaking TIGHT fit. Jeff's car is the other one and it was in like, 6 magazines in the last two months. It scares him shitless now, and that's saying a lot! Good luck in the finishing stages and keep it out of the wall!
Jeff won the Z2Z at the Silver state.... however during the runs he was only getting 4800rpm as the EM field from the alternator was affecting one of the ECU sensors... so he won the Z2Z at 3/4 throttle!!. He says its now properly dialled in and spins the wheels at 100mph when you nail it ......
Old 03-06-2007, 11:55 AM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crafty888
Jeff won the Z2Z at the Silver state.... however during the runs he was only getting 4800rpm as the EM field from the alternator was affecting one of the ECU sensors... so he won the Z2Z at 3/4 throttle!!. He says its now properly dialled in and spins the wheels at 100mph when you nail it ......
Holy ****...that's bad ***!

If I win the lottery, I will DEFINATELY, be adding one of these to the garage...

Hello twin turbo world block, dry sumped, twin turboed, with a full on sequential trans! (yes...dreaming)

Quick Reply: Ultima GTR + Magnacharged LS2