Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

95 to LSX

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 08:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 to LSX

i have a 95 that i am putting a 6.0l lsx motor with a th400 tranny (trailer queen) i need detailed info about what wireing i have to remove and replace and info on the brake parts that need replaced ( dont care about abs and all that crap ) i already know i need to replace the k member and and put a manual rack in the car but what else
Old 11-27-2005, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just get all the ls1 wiring and splice it into the old wiring. Get a manual that will really help. You wouldnt have to go with manual rack. Leave the brakes as they are, what would need changed unless you wanted bigger? You will need new k member though. Try doing a search and make some more specific questions, it seems as if you are asking for someone to tell you step by step what to do. Just do a search and collect the info, thats half the fun!
Old 11-28-2005, 12:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Strokinit383
Just get all the ls1 wiring and splice it into the old wiring. Get a manual that will really help. You wouldnt have to go with manual rack. Leave the brakes as they are, what would need changed unless you wanted bigger? You will need new k member though. Try doing a search and make some more specific questions, it seems as if you are asking for someone to tell you step by step what to do. Just do a search and collect the info, thats half the fun!
no not looking for a step by step just some info on what needs to be done and you awnsered most of it by the looks of it thanks a bunch