TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone ever delt with these bozos

http://www.wedon'tsponsorLS1Tech.com/

Last edited by Scooter70; 04-04-2006 at 11:46 AM. Reason: non-sponsor link
Old 04-04-2006, 06:53 AM
Launching!

I got my VATs bypass from them for my swap. Nice guy, bypass was easy to install, inexpensive and it works.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Launching!

Yeah they pulled out the leads for my 6.0 harness, even though I went through the entire thing a month later and redid all the wiring myself. They did good work, except for one wire for temp they pulled just lead to nowhere, it went inside the harness and was wrapped around the inside a few times, but no biggy, he was nice about it and helped me hook it up correctly over the phone.

Remington
Old 04-04-2006, 12:47 PM
TECH Regular

Sounds like the same issue I had above. They would not help me though. I had to figure it out myself. I would stay away from these guys.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you PM me who it was.

I don't understand this non-sense about blocking all non sponsor links. How are we supposed to learn anything new when everything gets editted? I can understand if a non-sponser was trying to sell something, but damn. All the guy was asking for was if anyone else had ever dealt with them. I don't see www.hotrodlane.cc (S&P) as a sponsor on the site yet thier links are plastered all over this forum. What gives?
Old 04-04-2006, 03:05 PM
TECH Regular

lt1350.com

Last edited by Brains; 04-04-2006 at 03:47 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Hmbre97
Can you PM me who it was.

I don't understand this non-sense about blocking all non sponsor links. How are we supposed to learn anything new when everything gets editted? I can understand if a non-sponser was trying to sell something, but damn. All the guy was asking for was if anyone else had ever dealt with them. I don't see www.hotrodlane.cc (S&P) as a sponsor on the site yet thier links are plastered all over this forum. What gives?
Especially being some of the competitors offer significantly better deals or better products. I'd think competition was a good thing, and every other forum I'm on allows the mention of other competitors and products. But hey, I don't run this site and nor do I know if it was a requirement of the sponsors when sponsoring the site which I am greatful to have.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Launching!

yeah I would just tell him you want your money back since hes not willing to help you correct the problem over the phone or in person. Just my .02, what wire or wires are you having trouble with? I have pinouts from camaro and corvette motors from 97-01 or 02. pm me with what you need.

Regards,
Remington

Quick Reply: Anyone ever delt with these bozos