Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interested in a Modified Howe Radiator?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Interested in a Modified Howe Radiator?

Some of the 3rd gen RX7 swappers are looking to order some slightly modified Howe radiators that should fit our cars well. We have 6 people interested right now and would like to find 4 more so we can get a good price break for a bulk order so I figured I'd see if anyone here might be interested. I've posted a link to the torquecentral thread if you want to see all the details, but the basics are that it's an all aluminum double-pass radiator with LS1 sized inlets/oulets coming straight off the passenger side endtank so you won't have to route hoses all the way across the engine compartment. The dimensions are 27 3/8" wide x 16 1/4" high x 3" thick. there is no filler neck on the radiator so you'll have to run an inline filler in the upper radiator hose. I haven't measured any other cars, but this might work well in some of the other LS1 swap chassis so I'm just seeing if any of you guys might be interested in joining in. The price is $262 for 1-9 orders and $235 for 10+ BTW. Just post up or shoot me a PM if you are interested.

http://www.torquecentral.com/showthr...7&page=1&pp=25

Quick Reply: Interested in a Modified Howe Radiator?