Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Ls1 Runs today.. 95 firebird 3.4l V6 to Ls1 swap almost done..Help on gaudges

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 01:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking The Ls1 Runs today.. 95 firebird 3.4l V6 to Ls1 swap almost done..Help on gaudges

Yes it is about time.. after about a month and a half of just doing wiring I got the Ls1 to start up and idle today.. But the only gaudge works is the amps.. So if any of you guys know the diagrams for the gaudges please help me out// Thanks guys,,

Greenfbodyracer
Old 04-24-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Are the gauges from the LS1 car of the V6 car? Whenever we did swaps in other GM cars you had to get the gauge cluster out of the car that you were swapping to. So I think you need a V8 gauge cluster because the sensor and cluster send and receive different signals then the V6 car would.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:19 PM
sawzall wielding director

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

What year LS1 are you swapping in?

The temp - you will probably have to run the v6 sender if you are not already
tach - it will need to be reprogrammed with HP Tuners or EFILive, or an add on ratio box.
Speedo should hook right up.
oil pressure - run the V6 sender.
Fuel - what sending unit did you use?

I`m not sure if LT1 cluster diagrams are the same, but here are some LT1 diagrams http://shbox.com/1/schematics_wiring.html
Old 04-24-2007, 05:38 PM
On The Tree

They are the stock V6 gauges, the Ls1 that I have in the car is from a 2000 Camaro Z28 SS.. The only gauges that I have working is the Fuel Gauge and the Amps.. thanks G-Body you have been a ton of help..

Greenfbodyracer

Quick Reply: The Ls1 Runs today.. 95 firebird 3.4l V6 to Ls1 swap almost done..Help on gaudges