Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More Pics of Ls1 240

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1fastWS6
Great analogy.....drifting IS the "Pro Wrestling" of all the auto sports. LMAO! I'm sure it takes lots of driver skill and practice, no doubt about that. But I agree with PSJ.....its extremely GAY and pointless. Although I have been known to watch NOPI on TV once and a while.....but, it's NOT to see the cars.

Craig

You really think that announcer guy it hot huh?!?!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:09 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Blake, if you think Charity Hodges is a guy you either need glasses or a sex change or both.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sar
spoken like an ignorant person with a mentality of a 16 year old.
NO, the 16-25 year old crowd IS what drifting is aimed at.
It just seems to me this is just a big marketing fad to keep the young, naive kids spending their money by putting on a big show.
anyways, I don't know what I'm talking about? hell when I was 16, I learned to turn a rotted out Buick sideways at 50 on snow covered WI roads with 6 foot ditches. yah 2500 lbs at with 500 hp a couple inches off the ground looks like fun, but I gaurantee 5000 lbs of Detroit finest big block barge with 2 feet of body roll on icy roads is check your shorts for stains time.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:55 PM
sar
Banned

why dont you go to an event and show everyone how its done? im sure you could go to formula d just after 1 -2 events. would love you to school everyone on drifting
Old 09-25-2007, 06:34 PM
TECH Regular

One person voices a OPINION and everybody gets butt hurt! Gotta love simple minded people! Just because you are used to everybody doing nothing but riding your nuts about the car doesn't mean you have to get all offensive when somebody thinks differently. He never said nothing negative about the setup other than he would of personally picked another car. U asked why he asked that and he explained himself in a very good manor i thought. I personally hate 240's and drifting but i think your work of art is amazing. I hate the car but love the development that was put into it. Am i going to get my *** rung for not liking a certain body style of car now?
Old 09-25-2007, 07:30 PM
sar
Banned

thanks jared
Old 09-25-2007, 08:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Drifting is extremely gay, you are basically doing controlled donuts over a road course who cares about that crap.
thats cool, but dont donuts only go like one direction and normally start from a stop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMzoDE47zMM

its fun for what it is, which is having fun, quit being a hater.

/threadjack.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by fitz98ta
there are cars in NOPI? i have never seen them before, i thought it was show about hot *** women!!!!
sure if you like ***** with a cooter that cant get past 1/2 an inch pound and nasty fake ****.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

mike let the ignorant people be ignorant. some people cant see past going in a circle (i bet they are nascar fans too)
Old 09-25-2007, 08:51 PM
TECH Resident

eh drag racing and everythign is fun, its like any form of racing (ib drifting aint racing but who gives a ****, cars have numbers on them and engine goes vroom) if you havent done it from the drivers seat then you really dont know.

i think anything is gay, unless im doing the driving.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Drifting is fun and fun to watch dont get me wrong. But the fact of useability in a drift car is retarded. Fully dropped suspension, big body kits and decals, they are great of the course but the second you get on the real road it drives like crap. Bottom out on every pebble, rock hard suspension, rip body panels off, just real rugged driving. Yes you can always adjust them up but who does? Here in MI your drift car would last a mile. If you have a drift car its being trailered.

I love to watch drifting but its doesn't make sense to me to spend thousand of dollars to never drive a car and to potentially wreck it (Not saying drag cars dont). But with my drag car, I'll drive to the strip, run a 10, drive home, and race people on the way. I guess its just who you are, but to come into someones thread and start drama, thats a no no. We are here to be positive, especially in someone else's thread.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

what the hell are you talking about

i drive the ever loving **** out of my car. just because i dont drive it on the street doesnt mean it doesnt get the **** beat out of it when i drive it. i spent more time above 100mph last sunday that 95% of the people on this forum will in the next year.

also, theres a big difference between a real drift car, and those body kitted, ultra low, show-drift cars (i know thats an oxymoron, its all show). but some of our cars are built for all out performance and dont even have body kits, or only run them because they are free.

edit: and mike i agree 100%, ive driven everything from full blown honda challenge racers, fast drag cars, to shifter karts and even had a few laps in circle track cars, its all fun and thats all that matters. its just sad some people cant get past the stereotypes about certain motorsports.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:06 PM
TECH Resident

SAR, thanks for enlightening us for a moment, care to tell us more about the car in the first post??
Old 09-25-2007, 11:21 PM
sar
Banned

Originally Posted by boondiggys
SAR, thanks for enlightening us for a moment, care to tell us more about the car in the first post??
and what would you like to know or i didnt spell everything out right?
Old 09-25-2007, 11:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Slo_240sx
Drifting is fun and fun to watch dont get me wrong. But the fact of useability in a drift car is retarded. Fully dropped suspension, big body kits and decals, they are great of the course but the second you get on the real road it drives like crap. Bottom out on every pebble, rock hard suspension, rip body panels off, just real rugged driving. Yes you can always adjust them up but who does? Here in MI your drift car would last a mile. If you have a drift car its being trailered.

I love to watch drifting but its doesn't make sense to me to spend thousand of dollars to never drive a car and to potentially wreck it (Not saying drag cars dont). But with my drag car, I'll drive to the strip, run a 10, drive home, and race people on the way. I guess its just who you are, but to come into someones thread and start drama, thats a no no. We are here to be positive, especially in someone else's thread.
Are your ******* retarded or just ignorant? U have the wrong profile about drifters. I see many drift cars go out to every event possible and qualify well and see them driving on the street the same week. Why do u think all drift cars are full of stickers? Have u not watched the NHRA lately or seen it? There is a sticker of every sponsor on the car with HUGE graphics! Why isn't that "ricer"? You need to crawl out of your hole and realize that there is more to the sport than just "doing donuts in a open parking lot"! There happens to be a lot of skill involved in drifting just like there is in drag racing. On another note there are WAY more drag cars that have "thousands of dollars" spent on them to just drive a 1/4 of a mile than there are drifters that only drift their cars. Get the **** out of your little hole you have been stuck in and realize that there is other motorsports besides drag racing! And not every state's roads are as bad as ****** Missouri's!
Old 09-26-2007, 02:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01'WS6
Are your ******* retarded or just ignorant? U have the wrong profile about drifters. I see many drift cars go out to every event possible and qualify well and see them driving on the street the same week. Why do u think all drift cars are full of stickers? Have u not watched the NHRA lately or seen it? There is a sticker of every sponsor on the car with HUGE graphics! Why isn't that "ricer"? You need to crawl out of your hole and realize that there is more to the sport than just "doing donuts in a open parking lot"! There happens to be a lot of skill involved in drifting just like there is in drag racing. On another note there are WAY more drag cars that have "thousands of dollars" spent on them to just drive a 1/4 of a mile than there are drifters that only drift their cars. Get the **** out of your little hole you have been stuck in and realize that there is other motorsports besides drag racing! And not every state's roads are as bad as ****** Missouri's!
damnit boy......

Well you know what they say "you **** like you race" I guess that means for drag racers that it's over pretty quick.....
Old 09-26-2007, 05:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool car, nice work, enjoy.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Teching In

Yeah i forgot to mention....I know it's set up for drag but damn that thing is nice....

I do have one question....What were you planning to use to mount the front on....one piece i supose....?
Old 09-26-2007, 02:02 PM
On The Tree

240sx dont have a perfect 50/50 changing from a ka24e or ka24de to a sr20det does make it closer to 50/50 but sar is just a idoit lol. btw thats a badass drag car you are building. i have a ls1 / t56 s13 hatch
Old 09-26-2007, 02:15 PM
sar
Banned

first know what are you talking about then start talking ****. ok pumpkin? google is your friend. and please dont give me this nico crap about ka.

Quick Reply: More Pics of Ls1 240