Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm always surprised when I browse this forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got onto this site because of the Astra Conversion that Pete is doing was posted in an Australian car forum, since I spotted that I have seen several other absolutely amazing and stunning builds.

I'm not building up an LS1 car and I doubt I will ever be (my 5ltr conversion is giving me enough headaches) but my god is this site awesome for anyone even interested in cars!!

Keep up the good work people!!
Old 01-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Just getting into the coversion of my 86 SSmonte carlo from the tired and worn 305 to an lsx . This site has been a wonderful read in preparing me. I too am addicted to reading it everyday, wheather from home or work. Thanks, John and to all who participate.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:01 PM
9 Second Club

i prob browse this section more than others on the forum. i am in process of doing lsx nissan 240 for customer with single turbo. have gotten a lot of ideas from here.
also doing lsx single turbo in personal el camino.
hoping ot have these doen for the shootout this year.

this section has been invaluable resource for me. so much good info to be had that it has given me a wealth of information.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Launching!

This forum has been a great resource for me in the past while I was doing my first buildup/swap. Now that I'm looking to get the car back on the road in respectable condition it's going to be like coming home to a much bigger family. The info here is great!
Old 01-31-2008, 05:59 PM
Launching!

This forum and the PCM Diagnostics have been a great help to our swap: LS1/T56 into a 1986 BMW 325 (E30). We are almost done, and it is helpful to read about some of the problems and solutions that are posted. Great resource! I should get my son, who is my engine swap co-conspiritor to post on this forum. He wants to boil-down his posts and only show the build trail that was successful.

See:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=699289

Quick Reply: I'm always surprised when I browse this forum