Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad News on the "Badman" Intake from Barry Grant...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 09:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Bad News on the "Badman" Intake from Barry Grant...

I've been Jonesin' for an LSx badman intake setup since they first popped up on the scene over a year ago. Finally got tired of seeing the same old page on BG's website and called them up today. "Ken" in sales told me they 'have not yet shipped a single badman' setup for any engine! These have been advertised in Summit and Jegs for traditional smallblocks for several months now and not one has shipped. He said the hold up is some parts not being available.

When asked about the LSx development and release date, Ken said that it hasn't even got off the drawing board yet and they don't even know if they'll build it for the L92 port or the old cathedral port. Looks like at least another year before we see it...

Russ
Old 02-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just spoke to ATech (wholesale side of Summit) and they said this happens all the time.I was asking about the headers Edelbrock has made for A Body/LS motor swap.My understanding is they have not shipped one pair of headers yet.Same goes for a 409 kit Edelbrock had in all the magazines a year ago.Summit/Atech had to refund all the deposits they got on the 409 kits.I think these co.s hang these parts carrots out in front of us to see what kind of market there is for a product and if they don't get X amount of interest they pull the plug.

Quick Reply: Bad News on the "Badman" Intake from Barry Grant...