Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone used the Telorvek wiring harness??

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 10:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Has anyone used the Telorvek wiring harness??

Just curious if anyone here has had any experience with the "Telorvek" wiring harness for LS1's that is currently sold by "The Detail Zone" and was formerly produced and marketed by Ron Francis's Wire Works.

It looks like a pretty cool setup in that all wiring can be routed any way you like to allow for nearly completely hidden wiring.
Old 07-13-2003, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

Default Re: Has anyone used the Telorvek wiring harness??

I just looked at the wire works web site. That is a very neat idea. However, there is a couple things I don't like about their harnesses. One, its set up to use all emission controls like S & P's harness. I'm not using anything I don't have to. Two, I think you have to use a '98 PCM like Painless Wiring (could be wrong on this). I will be using a Ron Francis set up for the rest of the vehicle though. He's hard to beat on quality.

Edit: Plus I think John @ Speartech can do a harness for you to your length (PCM placement) for $750.00.
Old 07-14-2003, 03:44 AM
Teching In

Default Re: Has anyone used the Telorvek wiring harness??

With all the help that John provides this board I can't imagine not useing Speartech if at all possible.

I definetly wouldn't use the Ron Francis stuff due to the reasons described above. They use all the stock stuff to avoid reprogramming the computer cause I don't think they know how. Just hang a bunch of "simulators" on there at extra cost.

Nick
Old 06-29-2007, 09:57 AM

Removed by Admin - Non Sponsor Policy (read the rules at the top of the user support forum)
Old 06-29-2007, 12:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Speartech is the best around, period. Great service, great turnaround and an asset to all board members, customer of his or not. I do harness work (just for friends, not business) and I still send people his way.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

As long as no links or prices are posted, we usually allow the discussion to continue.

EZ2wire - Tony or John should be sending you sponsorship info if you are interested in joining us.

Quick Reply: Has anyone used the Telorvek wiring harness??