Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sending out my harness got some ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sending out my harness got some ?'s

I am going to send out my harness to Speartech next week and wanted your opinions on what exactly to ask for. I am running an aftermarket radiator w/ fans can the stock cpu and harness control this? Do I need relays or will it just need to have the correct plug for my style fans?

Also what do I need for O2 sensors and emmisions? I have an 04 5.3 motor and 4l60e. My are does not have any requirements on emmsions so if I can do away with any what would they be?

Is there anything I am forgetting? Thanks,
Old 03-01-2008, 10:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

You need relays to run the fans. THere is no reason why you cannot use the PCM to contorl the relays though. There is a sticky about that. Delete the rear O2's and the evap solenoid. You will want to let them know your tire size, rear end ratio etc. if John is also programming the computer. Your best bet is to just call them and talk with them first. John can help you work out what you want.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Staging Lane

You should just call and talk to John. He did my harness and he does great work, just let him know what the harness is from and what it is going into and he can hook you up.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Launching!

^^^^ what they said. John is first rate. I had him fix a harness that I had made by another provider since the other provider didn't do it right. (there were five errors on the engine harness

Quick Reply: Sending out my harness got some ?'s