Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Starting an opinion thread that is controversial, EFI vs Carbed LSX engines

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 10:57 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good to see someone from NOOGA P.S. Im running carb/6010 on my swap cause its what I want. nuff said.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by onequiklx
good to see someone from NOOGA P.S. Im running carb/6010 on my swap cause its what I want. nuff said.
Lol yup the town aint bad Etna Mt. Is a blast
Old 02-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I am not sure what all the fuss is. Its like choosing a cam. You pick what your needs or wants are. I have both set ups and like both for diffrent reasons.

It like choosing chocolate or vanilla ice cream. Its a matter of choosing what you want. I prefer chocolate but will eat vanilla . Also I will sit with my friends at the ice cream parlor while they eat there vanilla. Everyone has there own taste.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I started out efi and am now almost done swapping to carb. Primary reason was less cost to set up stuff for drag racing. Since I never bought HP tuners or something like that, I would have had to pay someone $150-250+ to come to the dragstrip and tune the car for me several times to get the best results I could. Now with the MSD box and a laptop I can adjust the timing and rev limiter to speed up and or slow down the car for the index class I want to race.

Quick Reply: Starting an opinion thread that is controversial, EFI vs Carbed LSX engines