Convertible Vehicles Enthusiasts | Information | Maintenance

Well, It's Been Fun

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 10:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Well, It's Been Fun

Found a buyer for my baby. He's coming to pick her up tomorrow. I'm sure I will miss her but with the money I make off this I can pay off credit cards and my other car and be 100% debt free. Here's a few pictures.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

clean car man, I got a question for you, how do people react while driving that big ole american muscle car over there. How does it hold up to some of the german cars over there? Clean car and just remember, your gonna miss it, but its only a car.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

sorry your selling it, definatly a nice car though....
Old 06-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1998MysticZ28
clean car man, I got a question for you, how do people react while driving that big ole american muscle car over there. How does it hold up to some of the german cars over there? Clean car and just remember, your gonna miss it, but its only a car.
I was thinking the same thing lol
Old 06-04-2009, 01:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 1998MysticZ28
Dude people love it over here. Everytime I drive it I have people just stop and stare. My landlord drove up in his diesel station wagon and reved at me. I gave it a little womp and he said "it makes me feel funny in my pants" I told him I try to pull it in the garage quiet when I come home and he said don't worry about it he loves that sound. As far as holding up to other cars I haven't really had many races. Believe it or not 99.99999 percent of the cars over here are slow pieces of **** because with the gas prices and Germany's ridiculous taxes only a few people can afford a nice (fast) beamer or porsche. I went to a car get together the other night and was ashamed at what I saw. These poor kids over here don't know the definition of a fast car. The Fast and Furious phase is in full effect here. Every 18 second Opel or VW had a homemade body kit, neons, and a fart can on it. My brother came to visit last year thinking the autobahn was going to be full of exotics and M3s and turbo porches and was sorely disappointed. As far as missing it goes I'm sure I will miss it but if I miss it that much I can always buy another when I get back to the states for next to nothing. I've seen a couple camaros go for a couple grand. I'd put a few grand into a new motor and still come out ahead.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Banned

That car is SEX man! Sorry for your, soon to be, loss.

Got a question! While I was over in Africa doing some work, I was talking to a guy who lives in Germany ( he is a U.S. cit. x-military ) and was telling me that he imports Harley-Davidson motorcycles and sells them there for $80+. Now I am not sure how true this is, but what does a clean American car like the Camaro, Trans Am, Mustang, etc. go for over there if imported to sell via private owner.

I am from Miami and I know that you can make BANK selling **** cars to Haiti,South America or any other 3rd world country; No title needed

DM
Old 06-09-2009, 09:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
That car is SEX man! Sorry for your, soon to be, loss.

Got a question! While I was over in Africa doing some work, I was talking to a guy who lives in Germany ( he is a U.S. cit. x-military ) and was telling me that he imports Harley-Davidson motorcycles and sells them there for $80+. Now I am not sure how true this is, but what does a clean American car like the Camaro, Trans Am, Mustang, etc. go for over there if imported to sell via private owner.

I am from Miami and I know that you can make BANK selling **** cars to Haiti,South America or any other 3rd world country; No title needed

DM

I'm not sure. I do know that I was going to sell my car to a german citizen but he backed out of the sale when he found out that to register a US spec car here he would have to pay a 29% import tax in addition to the 19% sales tax.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:24 PM
TECH Regular

I really wish I would of brought mine over there but I also didn't want to deal with those tiny little parking garages

Quick Reply: Well, It's Been Fun