Convertible Vehicles Enthusiasts | Information | Maintenance

convertible switch cover

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 10:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Sorry for the misunderstanding Todd. Just want to clarify. Looks like the only way to find the two hole cover is to find a used one. I was able to glue the tab back on mine that had broke off. So everything is fine. Damn cheap plastic.......
Old 08-08-2012, 07:58 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

bringing this thread back up. Need another top switch plate. Anyone have one laying around?
Old 08-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This defineatly needs to be addressed by one of the vendors. There has been enough demands on this site alone.

OK, so I was thinking.....Could you take a TCS bezel and a Convertable bezel, cut them down the middle, glue them together and add a bezel cover from a vendor to hold them together/hide the glue seem. I wonder if that would work??? Anyone tried that or think it might work? Are those bezels any easier to get?
Old 08-14-2012, 07:18 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I got a new top switch cover in the mail yesterday. Problem I am having is mine just keeps popping out. The tabs arent broken. The wiring from my linelock and top switch pushes it out. I pulled the wires back yesterday, but we'll see how long that lasts....

Quick Reply: convertible switch cover