Old 01-08-2009, 10:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default wow,..never seen this

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-v...tte-build.html
Old 01-08-2009, 10:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea saw that a longggg time ago but never heard or saw any new updates on it, it was looking like a very nice build too. At least it went out like a champ though that thing looked like it was moving! (i still like yours better tho man ) Cant get over how nice your setup is and that hood! Hopefully you come back to Miami sometime with the car
Old 01-09-2009, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

I'm gonna come down there again soon. I was out there like three weeks ago, and raced an unevenly matched cobra. Been on a cruise for a week,...then, now, i'm on call until god only knows.

You guys out west?...or east? West is eaiser for me but,...willing to drive anywhere that doesn't have bad roads.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Village Idiot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post a pick of your ride V-series? I read alot of your posts and hype but never see pics of your ride.. Oh, and happy b-day man... Party hard....

Dude, I must say you are one of the most agro people on the forum, congrats... You defenitely don't hold back on some of your thread posts.. I don't understand how you get away with all the bashing you do, but it is entertaining never the less... It must be nice to be in tight with the moderators like that.....

Ps. Oh, and dude I am not a cup cake either so don't call me gay... I love chicks and always will.....No closet action for me...
Old 01-12-2009, 12:27 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Post a pick of your ride V-series? I read alot of your posts and hype but never see pics of your ride.. Oh, and happy b-day man... Party hard....

Dude, I must say you are one of the most agro people on the forum, congrats... You defenitely don't hold back on some of your thread posts.. I don't understand how you get away with all the bashing you do, but it is entertaining never the less... It must be nice to be in tight with the moderators like that.....

Ps. Oh, and dude I am not a cup cake either so don't call me gay... I love chicks and always will.....No closet action for me...
V-Series, bashing? :huh?:

Search his posts, he has posted tons of pics of his car and the set up....
Old 01-12-2009, 01:01 PM
TECH Resident

Sick car.

Jamie tells it how it is, honesty. Such a thing can be hard to come by these days.

Happy Birthday J !
Old 01-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
V-Series, bashing? :huh?:

Search his posts, he has posted tons of pics of his car and the set up....
Dude are you kidding me...V-series will call you a gay flaming homo in a split second on the forums if you **** him off... Me thinks V-series needs to spark a fat blunt to chill some and take the edge off I got no problems with V-series even though he has worked me over a few times on this forum....

Never seen his ride, heard alot about it... Sounds fast as ****...
Old 01-13-2009, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude are you kidding me...V-series will call you a gay flaming homo in a split second on the forums if you **** him off... Me thinks V-series needs to spark a fat blunt to chill some and take the edge off I got no problems with V-series even though he has worked me over a few times on this forum....

V-Series don't got time to blaze!!! He is on his work grind!

I don't even know that loser!

j/k

ya, post some pics, and NOT pics that have been super jacked up on photoshop! Just some normal photos.....01 Z06 speedway has alwasy been the coolest....besides the motor but thats why we are on ls1tech.com
Old 01-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Village Idiot

Dude, if V-series has time to post 3000+ times on this forum trust me he has time to blaze...
Old 01-14-2009, 06:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

(big sigh,.......here, we go).

Brotherman. Dude, i'm a very in your face kind of a person. I'm a cool, calm person, in real life,...anybody that actually knows me,...knows this. They'll also tell you,..i'm a dick. In a cool way. But, i'm only a dick to you, if I like you, or know you. I don't openly disrespect anybody,..never ever. Anybody that jumps in the face of me, or a friend of mine, or hell, even a passing bystandard,... i'm one of those first responders. As in, I am very quick to react. Am I trying to fight anybody? Nah man, I just turned 30 years old. I don't want to fight anybody, on purpose. But, if pushed, even slightly, i'm telling you, i'm the first one standing. That should, in a non badass, non threatening, non i'm trying to sound cool on the internet,....kind of a way.

In that aspect, I am VERY sarcastic. Everyone, all day, all day long, heres my **** at work. All day. I talk MAD ****(no, I am not a wigger) to my friends at work,..again, all day. Boss, managers, salesmen, parts guys,...20 something other techs,... and guess what,...all day long, they talk **** to me,...every day, all day. The only time, at work, someone doesn't get talked **** to,...is when they are haveing a REAL bad day,..not kinda bad, REAL bad. Otherwise, nobody is exempt.

Speaking of bad days, everyone has them. Everyone has problems. I've got all kinds of them. So, it's normal,..for one, anyone, to take that out on someone. If you ******* catch me on a bad day, expect a little racefuel added to each of my posts that require a dick headed response. Cool?

That said,... "why so serious"....? Well,...The problem with the internet, or ANY form of typed literature, it's difficult to understand the concept of the person(typing)'s voice....wouldn't you agree? I say(type) the majority of this **** I type to people like you,....laughing my *** off. Or, atleast with a big smile. I think it's funny, within reason. Now, some people,...do say, some stupid, GAY *** ****,...in my own personal opinion. Seriously, some of this **** I read, alot of it directed at me, is flat out lame, ill thought, or plain *** weak. As far as what I typed to you?.... dude, do you honestly think I remember on here the people who wronged me, or talk **** to me? I'll forget you in a day.... but, I do remember you saying, again, some gay,...ok, do you not want me to say gay?...i'll say girlie comments? Is that better? Again....not trying to be a dick.

But.

Some of the ****,..that you came up with, was stuff i'd expect a 10th grader to ask or encourage. I'm not here to fight,...again. Not with words, or with fist. But, I sware to you,...I will respond at any and all times. I'm the youngest of 5 bro. Do you know what that means? I used to get my asked kicked by my brothers, my brothers friends,..my cousins,..and my cousins friends......until one day your strong enough to fight back,..and **** **** up. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I played sports in school, as well as Wrestle. I was known as "the scrapper"...or "the fighter".... always.

Do I have something to prove?... nah, I don't think so. Am I willing to prove, yes, anytime.

Again dude, don't take the **** I say to serious,... to me, it's all no big deal. Not here for any pissing matches,...over stupid internet ****. I'll continue to respond, to posts directed at me like this, or in similar sort. It was nice of you to come in here, and feel the need to express yourself, and your opinion. A sign of gayness, or anger. Just kidding lol.

Seiously dude, your telling me to smoke some chronic?... Take your own advice and pack yourself a bowl or two,......wait a few minutes,...grab yourself a few cookies and some milk, and come back and read my posts.

As far as other things I write, and type, unrelated to you... well, I try, "TRY" to give tech info whenevr possible,...seeing that I have acces to alot of things in the GM world.... seen alot of things,...understand alot of things,....might be able to help out people with a few things... Thats what it's all about?...yes? Thats why were all here? Yes, to discuss the platform, and things related to it/them.

As far as "friends with moderators"... well, honestly man, I had the pleasure of meeting JayPlaySS once,....talked to him numerous times,..and I gotta say, he's a very cool dude. How could I have anything against him?... as he has never wronged me. I met him, before he was a moderator, and i'll probably know him even if he ever decided not to be one. I have never gotten any special treatment from him,...

as far as other moderators,...I have been refrained NUMEROUS times, by multiple moderators,...some of which, I haven't even heard of. UNIT has yelled at me numerous times,...and because of him/that, I have respect for the guy, and i'll mind my manners if and when he tells me i'm stepping on dicks or lines. I have no problem with order. And I can follow direction. Good thing is, they're smart guys, they'll read all the BS in any given post,...and remove the ACTUAL bullshit. My comments to you, in the post that you and the DOUCEBAG got locked,...we're all "ok you said your point...move on",,, but, nobody wanted to walk away. I walked away, for a few days cause, what your buddy 12's said, and whatever stuff you said,..wasn't worth me getting in trouble on here, to settle a stupid bout, regarding who got who on the internet. Calling people out, from another state, as he did, was immature, and unrealistic.

Now,... do you still have a problem with me? I think I have left everything on the table dude. Ask me a question...i'll give you an answer.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by AlexLs1
Sick car.

Jamie tells it how it is, honesty. Such a thing can be hard to come by these days.

Happy Birthday J !

Thanks man. I think you know me well enough to know , I just can't sugar coat something. It is what it is right? Certain things, require a certain response. Ask a dick headed question, get a majorly dickheaded answer in return.

Thanks for the happy birthday homie! I'm getting old. Had a blast on my birthday though... killed a bottle of crown with two gorgeous blondes with my other buddy chris. Laughed alot,..everyone made it home safely,...so we had a great time. It wasn't even like a birthday party, just, watching them smack eachothers ***'s...and getting shitty. (the vette stayed home). Oh, we watched Kim Kardashayan(whatever) get naked.

It was good.

Thanks again brother.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Well, cool , I don't have a problem with you either...again, I forget about that ****.

Best bet, to see pictures,...is in my build post

https://ls1tech.com/forums/corvette-...self-pics.html
It is alot of pages but, if you have some time, and some good chronic, you'll have plenty of time to read it all,..or atleat skin through it. You might even find some female pictures sneaked in there somewhere,...as well as some cool post by other members here that are my friends, or just random people.

If your interested in anything I have to say, or about my car(which is more important)..check it out. I'll also look for some straight shots for you on thins here post....

Old 01-14-2009, 07:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Old 01-14-2009, 07:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

heads cam spray (above)

old vette

the black bullet

Old 01-14-2009, 07:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Old 01-14-2009, 07:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

You bastards wanted them...your getting them.

heres current video's...non of which are on the street yet. HAven't had time to even really drive the car lately so,...no racing video's,...yet.

And this is my old car,..now destoryed,..cam only.... blown out borla's...no cats.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dude, if V-series has time to post 3000+ times on this forum trust me he has time to blaze...

lol, nice. Your best post yet.

I'm gonna need to smoke something after getting all of those pictures together for you two.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Village Idiot

V-seriestech, relax on the soap story, as I almost needed a kleenex after reading all that.....

As you can see I can be sarcastic too.. Yeah, I hear you, I grew up the youngest in the family too, got worked over by brothers and even older sisters too...Definetely the family bunching bag for years.. However, when I turned 16 and stood toe to toe with my older brother of 21, 225lbs fit and in the Military and held my own.....I knew I had arrived... Being the youngest can make you toughest as it did for me..

Anyway, dude I get worked over by the moderaters all the time on this forum... I think I almost got banned last week by some new moderator for something that I can't even remember I did.....I tone it down too after a good scolding..... Yep, Jay seems to be the coolest out of the bunch though.. Anyway, no hard feelings man, I laugh at your posts and never get pissed at a good bashing... Oh, and 12's isn't my buddy either, never knew of him before that thread of yours.. Just starting a little **** and trying to get a laugh..

In conclusion your Vette looks sick bro... Must be fun to hammer that beast...I am jealous... Late...
Old 01-14-2009, 08:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Soap story...or sob story, you iliterate ****! lmao,...just kiddin, just kiddin.

I feel ya...it's all good man. No hard feelings. Thanks for the props on the car,..it's a big bitch in itself. When I say bitch,..I mean,...the X girlfriend that has your nuts in her purse type of bitch. But, I love her,..and shes a bitch but, a sexy bitch.

It'll be complete 2020,..probably.

****, i'll be 40. ****.

V-seriestech, relax on the soap story, as I almost needed a kleenex after reading all that.....

As you can see I can be sarcastic too.. Yeah, I hear you, I grew up the youngest in the family too, got worked over by brothers and even older sisters too...Definetely the family bunching bag for years.. However, when I turned 16 and stood toe to toe with my older brother of 21, 225lbs fit and in the Military and held my own.....I knew I had arrived... Being the youngest can make you toughest as it did for me..

Anyway, dude I get worked over by the moderaters all the time on this forum... I think I almost got banned last week by some new moderator for something that I can't even remember I did.....I tone it down too after a good scolding..... Yep, Jay seems to be the coolest out of the bunch though.. Anyway, no hard feelings man, I laugh at your posts and never get pissed at a good bashing... Oh, and 12's isn't my buddy either, never knew of him before that thread of yours.. Just starting a little **** and trying to get a laugh..

In conclusion your Vette looks sick bro... Must be fun to hammer that beast...I am jealous... Late...
Old 01-15-2009, 08:09 AM
Dumb Ass Vette Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought I saw a 'cute butt'

Quick Reply: wow,..never seen this