Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

WTF is this guy talking about??

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 02:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol i know this guy he is a fraud...google him troy keslar....(beware) dont buy from him..
Old 02-12-2010, 01:05 AM

Default check this out..

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Did anyone notice that he changed the oil every 500 to 1000 miles ?

His first language must be something other than english. LOL !

Nice car, but the write up scares the **** out of me.
http://www.wytv.com/content/news/loc...i-slQPENw.cspx
Old 02-12-2010, 05:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! That is... *******... AWESOME!

What a ******* douche.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:54 AM
Launching!

bail money!!! ha-HA!
Old 02-12-2010, 06:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This guy is so busted !!

Always funny how **** rises to the surface.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What an amazing punk. Maybe he'll meet someone nice and get bent over.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by SCM_Crash
HAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! That is... *******... AWESOME!

What a ******* douche.
LOL HE HAS BEEN OUT ON BAIL ON 3 FELONY DRUG CHARGES..AND NOW THIS..IVE SEEN THAT VETT AND
Old 02-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Staging Lane

Maybe now he can tell bubba his cell mate all about his bad *** cars
Old 02-15-2010, 09:44 PM
TECH Resident

ROFLMAO...does anyone remember a movie named "White Boyz"??? This ******* clown reminds me of the tards in that movie... Thanks for the laughs Troy!!! I hope you enjoy getting your new stitches in prison bitch!
Old 02-16-2010, 03:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, this guy is getting what he deserves. He's a ****-stained douche milk shake.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:23 AM

Well, this guy is getting what he deserves. He's a ****-stained douche milk shake.
lmfao...now thats funny
Old 02-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Teching In

im so glad there are people like this cuz it just makes you feel so much better about yourself...what a moron haha
Old 03-13-2017, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Sorry to bring an old thread back, but I just want to put out a warning for everyone that this car is up for sale again. I live 45 mins outside of the Youngstown area and I noticed that this car has surfaced again on craigslist.
https://youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/6028684256.html

Below is also a copy of the ad. I am just trying to save someone from being scammed.

contact name:
Troy
call or text:
☎ (330) 770-7189

2003 Chevy Corvette Z-06 rare triple black only 9,000 miles two owner! - $39000 (boardman)

2003 Chevy Corvette Z-06 rare triple black only 9,000 miles two owners like brand new not a mark on it very expensive custom make wheels biggest widest u can put on it big rolling cam big injectors cold air intake B & M shifter 373 gears 333 RWHP on the dyno motor build by mallet racing bbk header h-pipe and "3 exhaust paid over $4,000 just for that sounds great game over $107,000 in the car and parts has tv and one ten in it not a chip in it at very hard to find z-06 all motor ain't running hasn't ran since 2010 and just need to move it now if i don't sell it in a few weeks i'm going to send it to the shop to get it running and want a lot for it serious inquirers only i'll be going to take more pics next week just put the ones i had on here just to see if i can move it quick!! call any time

Last edited by SS4thgen; 03-13-2017 at 11:22 PM.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:28 PM

Default Straight jeolus losers got time to write about people behind there back message me

I'm a trillionaire and I get ***** so much my dick almost fell off once. You're just jealous because you don't know what it's like to have a trillion dollars! I have 700,001 cars in my garage which is so big they gave it it's own zipcode.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ok, now seriously... This guy isn't a millionaire. Every millionaire I've known never claimed it. I've worked for some seriously wealthy people, including the CEO and founder of WTW (GFG, Giovanna, Gianelle, etc Wheels) and NONE of them were pompous like that. In addition, having "9 cars" doesn't mean ****. I can think of a few people that have like 7 or 8 cars and only a couple of them run. They're almost all rust buckets. I'm sure if this guy cut his grass, he'd find a couple more cars. LOL

Language doesn't mean anything when it comes to money. I worked for Ezra Namvar at one point for a few years and his English wasn't great but he was a couple million away from being a billionaire. HOWEVER, this guy's usage of "*****" and income makes me believe that the only way he could POSSIBLY make so much money that he claims is by pushing drugs, and I HIGHLY doubt he's selling that many drugs in OH.

So my educated guess based on personal experience would be that this guy is selling someone else's Corvette and doesn't know anything about cars, money, girls, English, or life.

He's a loser. End of story.

But I have to say that this line, "You guys are some jealous dork haters...," is fantastic. I certainly am a "dork hater". LOL I'm not jealous because I get in my super clean electron blue Corvette Z06 and drive it because it's mine and I'm not hurting for money so I don't need to sell it. HAHAHA

And as for girls, the Z06 does the work for me. "The Vette make 'em wet."
message me and say it to my face!!!!
Old 04-05-2022, 08:38 PM

Thought I'd copy/paste the listing before it's too late. Everyone should see what a ******* tool this guy is.
bet u wish u had cars paid off like that too just jealous haters got no life to have time to write about people behind there back bet u won’t message me and say it to my face and think I was doing good then now got all cars and houses and rentals and new Harley’s and dirt bikes and four wheelers all paid no debit and income and my own business when all losers working to pay all your bills and ain’t got **** still and I’m doing great with 4 incomes and no debit u losers!!!! Still probably on here talking about people wishing u had what they do lol
Old 04-05-2022, 08:41 PM

Default Losers

Originally Posted by Fastbird93
Those are the most expensive Cray Scorpion wheels I"ve ever seen: "retails over $10000 but I got $6700".

Computer chip??? HAHAHAHAhahahahahaha!!!!!

Douchbaggery. Plain and simple.
bet u wish u had cars paid off like that too just jealous haters got no life to have time to write about people behind there back bet u won’t message me and say it to my face and think I was doing good then now got all cars and houses and rentals and new Harley’s and dirt bikes and four wheelers all paid no debit and income and my own business when all losers working to pay all your bills and ain’t got **** still and I’m doing great with 4 incomes and no debit u losers!!!! Still probably on here talking about people wishing u had what they do lol
Old 04-05-2022, 08:45 PM

Default Wish u would come knock on my door but u boys talk **** behind peoples back on here

Originally Posted by muteki
Just for fun, I wanted to find out how much of a "dork" this guy is. Anyways, I found out some stuff that might be interesting...anyways, in his post on ebay, he mentioned his Dad died...this was more than likely his Dad's car if he even owns it. He might be a nimrod and have money....maybe a large life insurance and/or whatever his Dad left behind....obviously, he know nothing about the car though.

From his Ebay account, I also learned from past history, he owns a R-1 or an R-6 along with a dirtbike, he purchased a few items for them. He also ordered numerous parts for a 350z.....probably the car his Dad bought for him.

He also left an email account. Which lead me to "TROY KESLAR" which from the pix appears as if he either works in or owns (maybe Daddy) a bike shop. Which could mean that he is a rich dumbass. Anyways, the following account use similar pix :

http://www.myspace.com/tk69636

http://www.facebook.com/#/tkeslar?re....3790817294..1

The face book will show pix of him, cars, bikes, other BS bragging stuff....without having to add him to your account

This is for entertainment purposes only...don't go knocking on his door...lol

Quick Reply: WTF is this guy talking about??