Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Halltech Killer Bee with Beehive Group Purchase!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 12:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halltech Killer Bee with Beehive Group Purchase!!!

Let's start off 2010 with a Group Purchase on our favorite Corvette intake, the Halltech Killer Bee with the Beehive shroud for the Z06 or LS3 Engines. This is the best price we HAVE EVER offered (or anyone else for that matter).

If we can get 10 buyers, price will be 399.99 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states, 15 bucks to Canada (PM or email me for shipping rates outside of that area).

Just place your order at the link below, choose your color, make payment, and once we get to 10 committed buyers, the sale is a go and everything ships. We should be able to make the GP in a couple of days. Once the minimum number of orders are received, I will continue the sale for a few extra days in order to allow folks to participate but could not commit in the beginning

Order using the link below...

Halltech Killer Bee Corvette Intake

Thanks,

Jim
Old 01-03-2010, 11:41 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

At 8....just need two more...(we will get them today, positive).

Keep in mind we have limited supplies and we will fill the orders in the order with which they come in. Probably have enough to do 20 or so, but then we will be out and the sale is over.

I would not recommend sitting on the fence till the last minute, first come first serve. Most likely will be shipping on Monday at this pace.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:34 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Still open for anyone that wants the Killer Bee intake and Beehive at a killer price.

Minimum orders met, so no waiting.....

Price good only while supplies last...

Order here...

Corvette Halltech Killer Bee Intake

Jim