Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

First Post here...Spartan Performance

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Post here...Spartan Performance

I know most of you all know this already, but I had a great tune done by Josh at Spartan Performance.
My car is a 04Z w/ 70k on the clock. It only has bolt ons and even those could use a little refreshing. I knew I needed to get a tune done because my SES light kept coming on reminding me that both banks were running quite lean. I also needed some general maintenance done to the car since I have a pinched nerve in my lower back and can't do that stuff at the moment. So, I called Josh after a referral off the Corvette forum. I'm glad I did.
Josh took care of everything I asked him to and even more. I didn't expect my car with bolt ons to turn into a street beast, but I did expect it to smooth out and become a better balanced performer. The best way for me to describe the difference is just that...balanced. Throttle responsive is quick, acceleration is smooth and the engine idles great. I'm amazed at how fluid the car accelerates. It felt like I was fighting the car before.
Anyway, I wanted to post here because I can brag about Spartan Performance by name and I can not on the Corvette forum because of sponsorship rules. Josh bent over backwards to take care of me. I drove down from Nashville because no one around here knows Vettes and I'll do it again. Next on the to do list is a cam, clutch and new headers.
I am in no way part of Spartan Performance. I'm just an extremely satisfied customer of his. These guys do their job and do it very well.

Quick Reply: First Post here...Spartan Performance