Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Cam and Transmission done!!!! and HIDs finally *pic and vid*

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 05:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cam and Transmission done!!!! and HIDs finally *pic and vid*

Well if you didnt know I dropped 3rd gear in my 02Z in December. Since then I've been trying to decide what I was going to do with the car and how I was going to fix the problem. I wan to give a big thanks to everyone on the forum for there advice and help. I did alot of research and asked alot of questions before I tackled this project. I knew I was going to put a new clutch in so I contacted Mike Yeager from Eastcoast performance-corvettes because he had the best price on them. Long story short after talking to him on the phone I decided thats where my car was going to be completed.
Here is a list of part that were installed by Eastcoast performance
-texas-speed cam kit.. tsunami cam
-LS7 clutch kit and all parts and fluids
-160 thermostat
-36lb injectors
-SLP underdrive pully & belt
-kooks 1 3/4 LTs cats & X pipe
-level 5 transmission rebuild
-MSD 8.5mm wires
-NGK tr55 plugs
-B&M ripper shifter
-full dyno and street tune
mods before I dropped off the car were zip-tie mod and corsa touring exhaust with pro tips and JWmotoring HIDs

I want to give a huge thanks to Mike Yeager and the boys at Eastcoast Performance-corvettes for doing an amazing job I picked the car up drove 11 hours home with no problems at all he did the job in two weeks because I needed it done I wouldnt ask for a better job and I also want to thank JWmotoring for an amazing set of lights. I've extremely happy with the car and will post a dyno sheet once I get it. once again thank you to everyone for the help with this car

Quick Reply: Cam and Transmission done!!!! and HIDs finally *pic and vid*