Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Corvette Wheel Help Please

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corvette Wheel Help Please

I don't wander into the Corvette section very often, but I need a little help with info on some wheels I picked up and want to resell. Supposedly they just have a couple hundred miles on them. From my research and what I was told, I understand they are 2008 C6 split spoke wheels in a sparkle finish and they will fit on any 2005-2012 C6 or 1998-2012 Fbody without much trouble. I also understand that the stock wheels for that year were 18' front and 19' rear. I have seen some confusion though as to whether the stock size was 18x8.5 or 9.5 and 19x10 or 11. I am hoping someone can give me clarification as to what the stock size is, or if maybe there is confusion because they offered different sizes. I have exhausted the search function and can't find clarification. If you know the offsets that would be great too, but I manly just want to be sure about the other stuff before I try and sell them.

On another note, these wheels are in beautiful shape and I was wondering what some of you thought a reasonable value would be. Based on the limited sales I could find, I was thinking I might ask $600-$650 and be open to offers. Is that reasonable? Should I ask more or less?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this seems like overkill, but I like to be informed about things I sell. Below are some pictures of my wheels.

Old 10-01-2012, 12:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They are the standard wheels for many of the late model narrow body Corvettes. Fronts should be 18x8.5 and the rears are 19x10. The wide body Corvettes have wider wheels. The offset might be to much for the earlier F-bodies? There is a used parts section for C6 parts at the Corvette Forum. Check your pricing there.

Quick Reply: Corvette Wheel Help Please