Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Anyone Intrested In Complete Sets Of Cross Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors For 339 ? !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 11:15 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Intrested In Complete Sets Of Cross Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors For 339 ? !!!

I Am A Sponsor On Here And Was Wondering If You Guys Want Me To Post A Groub Buy Price Without Having To Do A Group Buy On A Complete Set Of Cross Drilled Slotted Zinc Plated Rotors For C-4 / C-5 Vetts. Price Will Be 339.00 For All Four Rotors And 65.00 Per Set Of Pbr/axxis Pads. Let Me Know I Will Start A Thread With Info On How To Order. Thanks. Brian
Old 05-12-2004, 08:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wholesale Direct
I Am A Sponsor On Here And Was Wondering If You Guys Want Me To Post A Groub Buy Price Without Having To Do A Group Buy On A Complete Set Of Cross Drilled Slotted Zinc Plated Rotors For C-4 / C-5 Vetts. Price Will Be 339.00 For All Four Rotors And 65.00 Per Set Of Pbr/axxis Pads. Let Me Know I Will Start A Thread With Info On How To Order. Thanks. Brian
Who is the manufacturer of the rotors? That's like asking if I want a good deal on tires without telling me which kind.
Thanks,
Dean

Quick Reply: Anyone Intrested In Complete Sets Of Cross Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors For 339 ? !!!