Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

2014 Stingray-First Drive-Pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 12:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by FourG63 97GST
This is very good to hear, glad it didn't get soft and disengaging, especially with the electronic steering. the future isn't depressing after all.
Is both 6th and 7 overdrives, or 6th is a bit more usable?
I'm glad C6 drivetrain parts will go down, for me to grab

After driving the car at several speeds,...I sincerely didn't notice the power steering until I was sitting at a stop light. The wheel got very lite,..sitting still....like I could sneeze on it and it would turn the wheel. The moment you move...it ever so slightly tense's up...it was very nice honestly. Another friend just got one, a Z51(onebadcad drove)...wouldn't mind seeing if that one felt any different at all. I believe the 7 speed, 6th gear is useable,..7th is OD.

I wanna see as well what driveline parts COULD possibly cross over as well.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Solid numbers for a base model! That arctic white is gorgeous. Maybe in a few years when the used market saturates and prices come down I might be able to pick up one.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Lucky man!
Old 10-13-2013, 09:55 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sick_tight
i like these vettes more and more every day, and i like the tail lights as well!

i dont know why people have such hate for it, just wait til the z06/zr1 come out mmmmmm
This is one thing i hate also. Its fine to say that you dont like something. But when people constantly say "i dont know why they just didnt leave the old tailights" what good is a brand new vehicle if its just like the old one. Im sure gm played around with it and it just didnt flow well. The c7's are nothing but beautiful with new looks bringing new excitement. Definetly jealous of you.

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Nice experience. I will definitely be getting one but once the Z07 comes out. Love the white and it's my first and only choice unless a badass orange is released.
Cant wait till you get one man, Ive been following you since your T/A and am excited to see what you do with the new one once the time comes.

Quick Reply: 2014 Stingray-First Drive-Pics