Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Saw maybe new C6 Z06?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 08:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most of the C6 Z06 test mules Ive seen are mostly standard C6 type cars, with the earlier ones being C5's. The one I saw had more analyzing equipment in the back as well as a standard test equipment in the console and the Z51 package. It had 245/20's on the front, didn't get the back tire size. At a midwest road course, it was running about the same time as track prepared Z06 with headers, race exhaust, T1 wheels and hoosiers. Wonder what the real Z06 with the wide tires and suspension will run
Old 10-26-2004, 06:50 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just the other day www.digitalcorvettes.com bought 3 cammoed c6/zo6 pics,another forum stole them,and will be taking them down very soon from a legal perspective.It's definatly a wide body,there great pics,the only thing it's hard to get a good idea of what the rear spoiler is doing,looks similar to the Nissan NSX (i think the car is called) kinda smooth molded across the back,but the part i like is the awesome rear brake duct and the massive wide tires,the rears have to be 345s or even larger.It totally blows the base c6 in looks.You will have to become a member to view these spy pics,i am forbidden to copy them over here sorry dudes and chicks...

Quick Reply: Saw maybe new C6 Z06?