Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

lingenfelter ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 08:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lingenfelter ?'s

How much is a 94 modle lingenfelter corvette worth. 46000 miles. N2O, crane cams head and cam kit, crane cams ignition, Borla headers and exhaust, and other small upgrades. i really dont know what all lingenfelter did to it as far as internals go.the car is in excellent shape though.

What will it top out at and any guesses on Et's for 1/4.

thanks
Old 11-15-2004, 08:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

stock 350 cubic inches???
Old 11-15-2004, 09:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Crypt keeper
stock 350 cubic inches???
i dont know i assume it is. all i know about the car i swhat can be seen by popping the hood. Sorry
Old 11-15-2004, 10:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Unless the motor is alot bigger and has all the good internals the car is nothing "Joe" from the down street cant build. It just has the name. Given its a big name and resale may be a tad higher because of the name I wouldnt pay to much over what they are going for. KBB is worthless. Look around for the same condition cars and see what people are selling them for. I am going off of this car having the stock internals, and stock cubis inches.

46000 miles on a 1994 is very low. But something to think about it how many of those miles were pushed hard?? I would think a car with that low miles but all those mods the car has been pushed. People who leave their cars stock and use them on a sunday drive with the wife generally speaking dont abuse the car as much.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Exactly. 46000 miles worth of hard driving could be worse than 60-70,000 of just commuting in light traffic. My best bet to see how much the car is worth is to go email the guys from LPE. They're awesome to deal with. Ive emailed them questions before and w/n 2 days they've had an answer for me, they're all around great guys altho John is no longer around .
Old 11-16-2004, 06:45 AM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My buddies 89 LPE L-98 based 383 runs 11.80's. As for what its worth, there is most likely a premium if you can autheticate it as a LPE car, and it hasn't been messed with. If not, its just another hotrod vette.
Old 11-16-2004, 08:56 AM
Staging Lane

i believe it is authentic. it belongs to an old lady who said she had it up to 140 and said it is to fast for her so i dont believe it was driven vey hard, she has the original tires on it and they have quite a bit of rubber on them, just dry rotted. is there a way to be posotive that it is authentic, any markings. she is not the original owner but she bought the can with about 10,000 miles on it.
Old 11-16-2004, 09:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by severed ties
i believe it is authentic. it belongs to an old lady who said she had it up to 140 and said it is to fast for her so i dont believe it was driven vey hard, she has the original tires on it and they have quite a bit of rubber on them, just dry rotted. is there a way to be posotive that it is authentic, any markings. she is not the original owner but she bought the can with about 10,000 miles on it.
Dude the woman said she had it up to 140. Either that is or she is playing you for a fool. Then that comment would make me think she did abuse the car. 90% of cars dont trap 140 mile pers hour. Modded or not. Just because you drive your car at 140 mph once doesnt mean you dont abuse it. You mod the car for power not resale vaule. The dry rotted tires IMO means she didnt take care of the car like somebody with a 50K car should.

Get the vin number and call LPE and ask them to verify it. Its easy.
Old 11-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Crypt keeper
Dude the woman said she had it up to 140. Either that is or she is playing you for a fool. Then that comment would make me think she did abuse the car. 90% of cars dont trap 140 mile pers hour. Modded or not. Just because you drive your car at 140 mph once doesnt mean you dont abuse it. You mod the car for power not resale vaule. The dry rotted tires IMO means she didnt take care of the car like somebody with a 50K car should.

Get the vin number and call LPE and ask them to verify it. Its easy.
she had it up to 140 on the free way when her now deciesed husband was driving. she said that was the only time they had it over 100. do you know LPE's number?
thanks

Last edited by severed ties; 11-16-2004 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:56 AM
TECH Junkie

www.lingenfelter.com is their website, so that'll be the best place to look. And 140 isnt **** for an LPE vette. Ive had my dads up to 130 before, and its bone stock .

Quick Reply: lingenfelter ?'s