Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

F/S Again HRE 547's 2500 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 12:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S Again HRE 547's 2100 shipped

18x9.5 fronts and 18x10.5 rears. These have Chrome Centers with polished lips. They need some cleaning and buffing but other wise are not too shabby I recently bought a new set of wheels and these need to go. These wheels were on my vette which was basically daily driven and on my car for the last 20,000 miles. They do not come with sensors or tires, but I will include the lug nuts. I have 2 tires on the front (they will be removed before shipping), and have since removed the rear tires (were nitto's sold them in a previous post). They are not perfect by all means they do show the mileage a bit. One wheel has a slight bump from a pot hole but it can be sent to HRE to get a new outer ring if you want it fixed. There is also a nick in one of the centers where it was hit by a socket by someone installing them. And a small nic from a curb provided in the pics. I still drove with the bumped wheel and it balances with no problems. I went with taller 2 peice wheels and there is no reason to keep these. These will work with big brakes. Pics are not very good and do not do them justice. I did not clean them before the pics (cannot sleep took pics at midnight lol) and they have been sitting in the garage on the car while its been down for the last 3 months. Pics of them installed on the car can be found on my website www.badmonkeymotorsports.com

Back 2 Wheels

Front LEFT

Front RIGHT(If you can see it this is the one with that met with the pot hole. I can barely tell honestly but I want to mention it. The bump is at the 12 O Colock Postion)

Curb Kiss Spot

Last edited by bd mnky; 09-05-2005 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Changed Price
Old 09-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Staging Lane

If they werent damaged you'd have them sold in a heartbeat. Invest the money in fixing them and then i'm sure you'd have no trouble selling them.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:08 AM
Staging Lane

Damn thats cheap. If this was like 1 year down the road I would be all over these. Good luck on the sale.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:25 PM
TECH Veteran

The damage sounds worse then it actually is. You have to get right up on it to see any of it. I had a buyer, he just backed out so I plan on pulling them out of the boxes and cleaning them. I am dropping the price to 2100 shipped. Most people do not see what I mentioned and I could be an **** and not say anything and most will never know, but I want people to know what they are getting. I am not out to screw anyone over. These wheels look awesome. And buying these new with Chrome centers and polished lips is gonna cost you alot more then just 2100 Believe me.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Staging Lane

WOW 2100, I cant believe they have not sold yet.