Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Help with a 2000 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 01:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help with a 2000 Corvette

I am working on a 2000 corvette with 10k on it. Its been sitting for a few years and only was driven to get it inspected. The problem is the Service ABS and Service traction system lights are on but there are no codes in the system. anybody have this problem or could point me in some direction would be awsome. Thanks
Old 03-03-2006, 01:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by nhra_crazy
I am working on a 2000 corvette with 10k on it. Its been sitting for a few years and only was driven to get it inspected. The problem is the Service ABS and Service traction system lights are on but there are no codes in the system. anybody have this problem or could point me in some direction would be awsome. Thanks

ABS light and NO codes? Seems weird man. Unless it's simply pad life indicator?...maybe?... maybe low on fluid?

Doesn't make sens that there isn't anycodes.

The only time MY car would illuminate those lights, was when I was getting on it, with my active handleing turned ON. At high speed, or hard driving, it would always come on...and stay on, until I turned her off, and back on again(one quick ignition cycle).

Let me know if theres any codes, and i'll research them for you.

Did you check all modules?
Old 03-04-2006, 01:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have 52k miles on mine and have had those lights turn on twice while i was in the rain and when i shut off the car and turned it back on there was nothing, i took it in and they said no codes, i just forgot about it and they never came back

Quick Reply: Help with a 2000 Corvette