Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

TSP Headers

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 07:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSP Headers

I was looking at these, and I noticed that there are no collectors. Do you have to buy collectors and weld them on, or does the X Pipe they are making just slip in? Also, are the 32"? When is the X-Pipe going to be available?
Old 03-30-2006, 08:48 PM
Launching!

If they don't have collectors,you'll have to fab them to the cats.I got this bolt in LG system for $1300 shipped to my door...in hawaii.There also polished stainless steel,and x-pipe to.Since i lowered my car 4 inches,i have to have stainless steel.Took me 6 hours with the car only 2 feet off the ground...I'm not sure on this,but i thought only LG had 32" headers.The quality on my headers can't be beat and was the easiest headers iv'e ever installed.Get a tune though,after scanning my car with the stock tune,longtubes and no cats,made me way to rich,which is robbing the power the headers should give me.Still haven't got the car tunned yet,due to the hawaii floods here for the past 6 weeks..
Old 03-30-2006, 09:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by C5 Forever
I was looking at these, and I noticed that there are no collectors. Do you have to buy collectors and weld them on, or does the X Pipe they are making just slip in? Also, are the 32"? When is the X-Pipe going to be available?
Slip fit collectors, made for easier install/removal and ground clearance. X-pipe was a few weeeks out I thought????
Old 03-30-2006, 10:00 PM
Launching!

How much are the headers?An x-pipe will be around $300,so add that to the headers and add shipping,hard to beat the price i paid.
Are the TSP headers polished stainless?If your car is lowered and you don't have stainless headers,you'll flatten them real quik.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:53 AM
Launching!

What does your vette look like H-5-L? I just moved from Honolulu to Tucson last month.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by H-5-L
If they don't have collectors,you'll have to fab them to the cats.I got this bolt in LG system for $1300 shipped to my door...in hawaii.There also polished stainless steel,and x-pipe to.Since i lowered my car 4 inches,i have to have stainless steel.Took me 6 hours with the car only 2 feet off the ground...I'm not sure on this,but i thought only LG had 32" headers.The quality on my headers can't be beat and was the easiest headers iv'e ever installed.Get a tune though,after scanning my car with the stock tune,longtubes and no cats,made me way to rich,which is robbing the power the headers should give me.Still haven't got the car tunned yet,due to the hawaii floods here for the past 6 weeks..
Now that's a work of art!!
Old 03-31-2006, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Check out this post...

I got mine from TSP and they worked out great.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/corvette-performance/474460-texas-speed-long-tube-dyno-results.html
Old 03-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by C5 Forever
What does your vette look like H-5-L? I just moved from Honolulu to Tucson last month.
Aloha,
Did you know this is the last weekend the track is open?We'll be without for a while R.I.P. Hawaii raceway park....check out our local site,a bunch of cool local racers and cruises,i'm T.M. over there. www.paradisecruisers.com

Quick Reply: TSP Headers