Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

ss camaro hood on a vette

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 06:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChevyBoy2006
yeah thanks DocT its cool to find somebody thats willing to help rather than put down ideas that somebody has........
Would you rather people tell you straight up that an SS scoop would look shitty, right now, before you dump $$ into fabrication & paint...or would you rather put it on the vette and be laughed at later?
Old 07-09-2006, 06:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by keliente
Would you rather people tell you straight up that an SS scoop would look shitty, right now, before you dump $$ into fabrication & paint...or would you rather put it on the vette and be laughed at later?

you cant just come into a forum and ask for peoples opinions and expect their answers to be nice. thats not how it works. you asked for opinions, and they were given to you. some people may be nice, but not everyone is. just remember that next time you start another thread.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Teching In

i DIDNT ask them one time if they liked it. i just ask if they made some for vettes so you remember that next time you post
Old 07-09-2006, 08:33 PM
TECH Resident

i was lookin at the supercharged vettes awhile ago and i was wonderin how the SS camaro hood scoop would look on one. Does anybody have a picture or something just wonderin.....thanks
i dont understand how that isnt a question....when you ask a question, you get answers. you even get opinions. stop crying cuz people gave you an answer you werent expecting.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Teching In

i understand that just aint gotta be abunch ******** about it. and i didnt say it wouldnt a question. i said i didnt ask if they liked it so get your **** straight or leave it alone
Old 07-09-2006, 08:56 PM
TECH Resident

if we're being ********, then maybe you should just stop coming on the site and everything will be fixed. if not, then stop bein a little bitch and complaining about how everyone is being an ******* to you. im not tryin to be a dick or anything but....chill out. im done with this argument, laterz.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Teching In

see nobody had to be a smart *** about anything and everything would've been just fine. but no people just wouldnt leave it alone sorry i aint gone sit here and take the ****.........like you said i'm done with it too just leave it alone and maybe we all can get alone
Old 07-09-2006, 09:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i DIDNT ask them one time if they liked it. i just ask if they made some for vettes so you remember that next time you post
i was wonderin how the SS camaro hood scoop would look on one
You asked, we told you, so stop crying.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Teching In

anybody can talk big on the internet. it aint worth it to me.......yall are smart asses to me and when i say something back i'm the *******.........thats ok.......like i said i didnt ask you if you liked it i just ask if anybody had a picture of one so shut the **** up about it. its all been cleared up i dont like the hoodscoop either i just wanted to see what it would look like.

Quick Reply: ss camaro hood on a vette