Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

C6 Nitrous Install

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 04:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dman man, That looks really well done. Good job on hiding all the parts. I really like the wheels too.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WhiteStripes
Dman man, That looks really well done. Good job on hiding all the parts. I really like the wheels too.
Thanks man. It's a lot of fun. I'm in next week for some tuning tweaks so I can get some good dyno #s and maybe pill it up a bit.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Launching!

Hey COOL car!

This is the post I have been looking for. I TOO want nitrous that is totally hidden. I would use it only when some Viper or Ferrari pulls up. Tell mw about it, where you got it done too. Hell, I would even drive to the Dallas area to have them do it for me, if the price is reasonable. (I'll spend a ton just driving there and staying at a Motel while they do the nitrous).
I have already done the Random Tech 3" SS exhaust, a Granetelli MAF, VaraRam CAI (in process) and a Predator programmer. Later I would like headers, a ported intake and 1.85 roller rockers. Eventually I will do heads and cam, when GM gets there new peices out. I just can't wait to approach 450 rwhp, maybe even 550 rwhp with heads, cam and Nitrous!

I like the wheels too, it is cool to see different and I am sure there were lots of opinion on this forum. That's OK! I have a 2005 C6, Victory red, Z51 with competition grey wheels. I have not seen those dark wheels on any other car in over 2 years! I saw a picture, but not the real thing. At first I didn't like them, but they have grown on me and the compliments are unbelieveable. SO MANY people think it is a Z06 with the way the wheels make it look.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by C6 Vette
Hey COOL car!

This is the post I have been looking for. I TOO want nitrous that is totally hidden. I would use it only when some Viper or Ferrari pulls up. Tell mw about it, where you got it done too. Hell, I would even drive to the Dallas area to have them do it for me, if the price is reasonable. (I'll spend a ton just driving there and staying at a Motel while they do the nitrous).
I have already done the Random Tech 3" SS exhaust, a Granetelli MAF, VaraRam CAI (in process) and a Predator programmer. Later I would like headers, a ported intake and 1.85 roller rockers. Eventually I will do heads and cam, when GM gets there new peices out. I just can't wait to approach 450 rwhp, maybe even 550 rwhp with heads, cam and Nitrous!

I like the wheels too, it is cool to see different and I am sure there were lots of opinion on this forum. That's OK! I have a 2005 C6, Victory red, Z51 with competition grey wheels. I have not seen those dark wheels on any other car in over 2 years! I saw a picture, but not the real thing. At first I didn't like them, but they have grown on me and the compliments are unbelieveable. SO MANY people think it is a Z06 with the way the wheels make it look.
Thanks. I have the comp grey wheels at home! That's what made me go for the black car was the comp grey factory wheels! I still run them when I take longer trips in the Vette.

The guys that did mine are ex-21st Century Muscle Cars guys, and I can put you in touch. We certainly spent an extra 3-4 hours doing the hidden part, and I made the switch panel and bottle cover myself...no big deal.

I wouldn't call the install cheap, but it's good, and I trust the guys, which means a lot. I'll PM you my cost. I'm putting down 465 through an auto with 3200 stall with LPE Heads/Cam pkg, and I'm waiting on an HP Tune sometime soon to get nitrous numbers. I pulled once on a dyno, but my MAF (LPE) is so sensitive that it pulled 5* at 5000rpm on knock...still made 490ftlbs at 5200 let off on a 75bhp pill.

I expect 550rwhp/tq + once I get the new tune dialed in.

Quick Reply: C6 Nitrous Install