Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

C6Z in shop...heard it all now...

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007 | 01:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DocT
I was out looking at the new vettes a few months back, and saw a newer Z06 on the parking lot that was obviously an employees dd vehicle. It was in similar shape to what the OP had noted (no child seat etc), but it had rain spot stains all over the paint (it hadn't rained for literally months here), bugs all over the front and windshield, light mud on the fenders, and inside looked like a pigsty with soda stains on the stick, junk on the dash...pathetic. I asked one of the salesmen there who owned it...it was the dealership owner... What an example. In my own opinion, if you're going to own a vehicle, especially a top end vehicle like a new Z06, you should keep it clean. I personally think you can tell a lot about someone by the way they keep their belongings. Just my $02.
I'm curious. Did it have dealer tags? That'd make the scenario just that much worse.
Old 04-30-2007 | 02:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats freakin sad man! They ought to change out the entire LS7/tranny with a cobalt 6 banger and call it a day. Engine sound fixed.
I like it. Simpliest fix ever.
Old 04-30-2007 | 06:53 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

Yep, you're right; however, what a freakin waste...obviously he doesn't appreciate what he has. But you're right, he can do whatever he wants, it's his car, he's making the payment...but still, such a waste to see such an awesome performace vehicle look so trashy. Just my $02
true,true
Old 04-30-2007 | 11:08 PM
Launching!

I was out looking at the new vettes a few months back, and saw a newer Z06 on the parking lot that was obviously an employees dd vehicle. It was in similar shape to what the OP had noted (no child seat etc), but it had rain spot stains all over the paint (it hadn't rained for literally months here), bugs all over the front and windshield, light mud on the fenders, and inside looked like a pigsty with soda stains on the stick, junk on the dash...pathetic. I asked one of the salesmen there who owned it...it was the dealership owner... What an example. In my own opinion, if you're going to own a vehicle, especially a top end vehicle like a new Z06, you should keep it clean. I personally think you can tell a lot about someone by the way they keep their belongings. Just my $02.
$%*&#@* pigs makes me sick......Seen a new red Z06 woman smoking in it and had 2 little dogs in the front seat........looked like it wasn't washed for a few months sucks.
Old 05-01-2007 | 04:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was back at the dealer today. The Z is still sitting there since they dont know how to satisfy the owner. Hmmm, i'll leave my $75k car at the dealer for weeks... There is another Z sitting in there for some other repair. At least its respectable.

Quick Reply: C6Z in shop...heard it all now...