Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

A Couple Of Questions From A Potential C5 Owner.

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 07:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check mods in sig. This is good for 331 RWHP tuned down for the spray. Then just add 100 RWHP or 431RWHP on a 100 shot, or if you want 481 RWHP on a 150 shot. It's faster than 99% of anything you'll see on the street, and I'm probably less than $5k into it. Hope that helps!

99 FRC
Old 05-30-2007, 08:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zlatko
I live in Southern Ontario, Canada.

I never doubted the potential of the Corvette, i simply wanted to know how much work i'd need to get it into the 10s. I dont really care much for the car being able to beat a bunch of 12-13 second "exotics", with owners who need to stroke their egos.

I just want a car to drag, that is somewhat original (at least in Canada it would be), that can actually have performance gain for the money

Cool! I just have one question, how does the Y-Body's seating position compare to the F-Body? Is it difficult to see over the hood of the car? And how high is the seat in the vette?

The seating is awesome. You do feel like your lower than everybody else. Personally I like it because my brother has a Camaro and I like the seating of the vette a lot better. And no, its not difficult to see over the hood! Hope this helps!
Old 06-15-2007, 10:19 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by silverbullitt02
The seating is awesome. You do feel like your lower than everybody else. Personally I like it because my brother has a Camaro and I like the seating of the vette a lot better. And no, its not difficult to see over the hood! Hope this helps!
I like my Camaro seating.

Quick Reply: A Couple Of Questions From A Potential C5 Owner.