Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

11.4's@124.48mph once again SHOOT ME!!!w/video

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 08:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CobraB8_ZO6
because i cant find a tb to fit my zo6 cause it is electronically driven and all the aftermarket tb are cable driven. where did you get a 90mm ls2 tb from?
Go to digitalcorvette.com and look in their c5 classifieds theres one in there really freaking cheap with the wire adapter for $150.00 or covetteforums.com and you'll find plenty. good luck

h777----how you do you know the DA for this past wednesday??? Not doubting you but want to know how to figure that out. I like to write down Tire pressures, air temp, lanch rpm, shift rpm etc etc on my slips and keep them categorized to see how the cars doing and what works. Does anyone have a link or something that you plug info into to calculate the DA???
Old 09-04-2007, 11:34 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zturd
Go to digitalcorvette.com and look in their c5 classifieds theres one in there really freaking cheap with the wire adapter for $150.00 or covetteforums.com and you'll find plenty. good luck

h777----how you do you know the DA for this past wednesday??? Not doubting you but want to know how to figure that out. I like to write down Tire pressures, air temp, lanch rpm, shift rpm etc etc on my slips and keep them categorized to see how the cars doing and what works. Does anyone have a link or something that you plug info into to calculate the DA???
thanks dude
Old 09-04-2007, 04:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CobraB8_ZO6
because i cant find a tb to fit my zo6 cause it is electronically driven and all the aftermarket tb are cable driven. where did you get a 90mm ls2 tb from?
Just buy the regular GM LS2 TB. Get it ported by any of the porters that support the site and off you go.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Zturd

there are many sites that keep records of the past weather in most locations, after checking the past weather go to this site for a D/A Calculator, also cecil county is at 320 ft you will need that number when you check the D/A try this site, http://wahiduddin.net/calc/calc_da.htm

on wednesday the D/A was + 1700 at 7 pm
Old 09-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Launching!

heres a site that you can check past weather

http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...y=29&year=2007

Quick Reply: 11.4's@124.48mph once again SHOOT ME!!!w/video