Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Ricer tail gaters

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008 | 07:40 AM
On The Tree

Default Ricer tail gaters

I need to vent. Last night I was coming home from work. The traffic was slow because of the usual idiots that enjoy doing 30 in a 45 and insist on keeping 5 car lengths between them and the next car. Well as soon as the road widened and there was an opportunity to go around the rolling road blocks, I took it. Went over to the right on a 4 lane road. As soon as it was clear I started to go over to the left, by then I was already slowing down and doing around 65. I look in the rear view mirror and see a copper colored car on my tail so close that I couldn’t even see his front end. So I brake hard. I see the look of terror go across his face and this a-hole cuts real hard to his right and then does what ever these ricers do to get their cars to go faster and cuts off all 3 other lanes the traffic and makes a hard right turn down a side street. Like I said I was slowing down. The car was copper colored, two small round headlights, two small chrome exhaust pipes and a handle on the back. Is this some type of regular ricer behavior?? I really hate tail gaters which I get a lot of. Especially ricers!!!!
Old 04-09-2008 | 09:49 AM
TECH Addict

Common ricer practce. he thought he was drafting and preparing for the next apex to hit the NAWS and Tokyo Drift the bitch~Cole~
Old 04-09-2008 | 11:31 AM
Banned

YO... YO dawg you shouda "scene" in commin.....

Gee... if you hadint'a slowd down I'da pull'd yo mufukin' azz so hard it'a made Yo LSwhatever scream -biiitch! Fo rizzle!!!

Sheeeeet... nex time moov yo punk asssss out da way.. in yo slo Domestic.
Old 04-09-2008 | 10:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
YO... YO dawg you shouda "scene" in commin.....

Gee... if you hadint'a slowd down I'da pull'd yo mufukin' azz so hard it'a made Yo LSwhatever scream -biiitch! Fo rizzle!!!

Sheeeeet... nex time moov yo punk asssss out da way.. in yo slo Domestic.