Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Carjack Attempt

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 12:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pittman
Well Green, if they try you....I hope you make it to your trunk because the jails are full enough (personally I just reach about 4" from my right hand).

Pitt
:-) The AR15 just stays in the trunk of my vette. The model 27 is quite a bit closer.... and my other car :-) well that has a Colt AR in the trunk, a Remington assault shotgun a few inches above my head and my Glock 22 on my side and 30 others with similiar equipment 60 seconds away. But to all of you please stay safe and always be aware, its becoming more and more rare that I get to stop another vette guy and talk shop for a few :-)
Old 11-25-2008, 12:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by greentahoe
:-) The AR15 just stays in the trunk of my vette. The model 27 is quite a bit closer.... and my other car :-) well that has a Colt AR in the trunk, a Remington assault shotgun a few inches above my head and my Glock 22 on my side and 30 others with similiar equipment 60 seconds away. But to all of you please stay safe and always be aware, its becoming more and more rare that I get to stop another vette guy and talk shop for a few :-)
i wish i lived in florida. ****, in new york, if get pulled over with an unloaded bb gun in the trunk im probably committing a few felonies
Old 11-25-2008, 12:35 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slayerized6
i wish i lived in florida. ****, in new york, if get pulled over with an unloaded bb gun in the trunk im probably committing a few felonies
I've heard similiar stuff about New York. I'm not sure what I'm even allowed to carry up there. Fortunately my jurisdiction will be changing in the very near future and no state laws will be applicable to me. I've always lived by the motto its better to be tried by few than buried by many.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by greentahoe
I've heard similiar stuff about New York. I'm not sure what I'm even allowed to carry up there. Fortunately my jurisdiction will be changing in the very near future and no state laws will be applicable to me. I've always lived by the motto its better to be tried by few than buried by many.
you got it the wrong way haha. tried by many rather than carried by few

real statement: i rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
Old 11-25-2008, 01:17 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slayerized6
you got it the wrong way haha. tried by many rather than carried by few

real statement: i rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
That's it :-) either way I'm not being carried

Quick Reply: Carjack Attempt