12.01 bolt-on auto camaro(no power adder/headers)

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 06:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dannyz
Lmao. Pretty much accepted as fact that a manual trans will trap higher then an auto, [ if cars have the same mods ].
Not saying they will run a better e.t. necessarily.
Are you able to grasp that?
I grasp the fact that you're a complete dumbass. You should gain some actual track experience before you come here with your paper racing.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 67 Likes on 48 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
I grasp the fact that you're a complete dumbass. You should gain some actual track experience before you come here with your paper racing.
You probably missed it, but I have have just a teeny tiny bit of track time. I will challange you to learn to accept the fact that, from time to time, people are going to question claim's that you make. Not just on this forum, but in your everyday life. If you claim to have done something that falls outside of the norm, someone may say "That doesn't sound right". Getting hostile or overly defensive won't help anything. Explanation will. Several people who did not become emotionaly involved in this thread, took the time to point out the favorable track conditions. I, myself, did not take that fact into consideration. And now I have. Your car, on that particular track, on that particular day, had a good trap speed given the mod's you claim. My car is considerably quicker, not a brag, just a fact. So it's not like you beat me in a race and me calling you a cheater.There are an uncountable number of cars on this forum, that would chew me up and spit me out and not even break a sweat. There is always someone quicker. And trust me. I will not be the only person who will ever question something that you have done.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You probably missed it, but I have have just a teeny tiny bit of track time. I will challange you to learn to accept the fact that, from time to time, people are going to question claim's that you make. Not just on this forum, but in your everyday life. If you claim to have done something that falls outside of the norm, someone may say "That doesn't sound right". Getting hostile or overly defensive won't help anything. Explanation will. Several people who did not become emotionaly involved in this thread, took the time to point out the favorable track conditions. I, myself, did not take that fact into consideration. And now I have. Your car, on that particular track, on that particular day, had a good trap speed given the mod's you claim. My car is considerably quicker, not a brag, just a fact. So it's not like you beat me in a race and me calling you a cheater.There are an uncountable number of cars on this forum, that would chew me up and spit me out and not even break a sweat. There is always someone quicker. And trust me. I will not be the only person who will ever question something that you have done.
That's great, Danny. You preached all that crap about RWHP, and how accurate and over our heads your little internet RWHP=ET calculator was, yet now you admit you didn't even take DA or other conditions into account.....but you have lots of track experience. Ok man. I've only been doing this for a decade, so never mind me.

Not sure if you're referring to my car or OPs car, but mine is a consistent 12.5-12.6 car at -500 to +300' DA, and 12.7 car above that (hopefully 2 tenths quicker after last weekends header install). Look man, I'm usually the first one to call BS on someone, not just here but on other forums as well. But the crap that you spewed to justify your skepticism was honestly making several of us suspect you of trolling.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 204 Likes on 144 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Just give the op his props and move the **** on for ***** sake. Is it really worth debating this for almost a month? His car runs good for the mods and is completely believable for atco.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
That's great, Danny. You preached all that crap about RWHP, and how accurate and over our heads your little internet RWHP=ET calculator was, yet now you admit you didn't even take DA or other conditions into account.....but you have lots of track experience. Ok man. I've only been doing this for a decade, so never mind me.

Not sure if you're referring to my car or OPs car, but mine is a consistent 12.5-12.6 car at -500 to +300' DA, and 12.7 car above that (hopefully 2 tenths quicker after last weekends header install). Look man, I'm usually the first one to call BS on someone, not just here but on other forums as well. But the crap that you spewed to justify your skepticism was honestly making several of us suspect you of trolling.
You got about everything wrong. It's not my calculator. It's been on the internet for years. No, I did not take DA into consideration as I clearly stated above. And show me where I said I have lots of track experience? And yes, I did get you and the op mixed up. So props to you and the op on your mid 12 second car. Well done.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
Just give the op his props and move the **** on for ***** sake. Is it really worth debating this for almost a month? His car runs good for the mods and is completely believable for atco.
I just did, thank you.

Quick Reply: 12.01 bolt-on auto camaro(no power adder/headers)