The Wait Is Over......the First All Motor Ls1 In The 8's

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 10:41 PM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
Little editing done.

If this stupid **** like Git sum and gang keep posting here alot more editing and deleting will be done, and that includes the chicago guys responses to the bullshit from Texas, I will be cleaning up this whole mess to put it back on topic if necessary.

You guys are unreal man, I've never seen such a pile of whining bitches in my entire life, I think some of you TX guys should just put on a dress and makeup already and call yourselves women for all the crying you keep doing in this thread.

WHAT IS THE POINT????!!!!
i have no idea sean....its a crazy world we live in i guess
Old 10-27-2005, 11:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have nothing intelligent to say as usual.

Last edited by SilverGhost; 10-27-2005 at 11:41 PM.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:45 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey look at that, personal attacks just means edited posts, who would have thought.

you can keep it up with me if you want instead of just acting your age as requested, and see what happens, but it would be nice if you just relaxed, wouldn't it?
Old 10-27-2005, 11:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
hey look at that, personal attacks just means edited posts, who would have thought.

you can keep it up with me if you want instead of just acting your age as requested, and see what happens, but it would be nice if you just relaxed, wouldn't it?
It would be even nicer if you wouldn't edit my damn posts. Seems like this always happends when ******** like you don't have a comeback.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by git_sum
It would be even nicer if you wouldn't edit my damn posts. Seems like this always happends when ******** like you don't have a comeback.

Eric, cut it out man. Just let everything be proven on the racetrack....

I have dealt with many people before. Congratulate them on what they have done. It is a hell of an achievement for them to crack 8's in that. Wheel to Wheel is a hell of a company. Kurt Urban is a bad man. Same with the crew that put the car together.

Leave it be. We may weigh more, have a shitty tranny but who cares, we are in this **** to have fun. Lets do some racing. Stop running your mouth.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Eric, cut it out man. Just let everything be proven on the racetrack....

I have dealt with many people before. Congratulate them on what they have done. It is a hell of an achievement for them to crack 8's in that. Wheel to Wheel is a hell of a company. Kurt Urban is a bad man. Same with the crew that put the car together.

Leave it be. We may weigh more, have a shitty tranny but who cares, we are in this **** to have fun. Lets do some racing. Stop running your mouth.
Can there even be racing without **** talking
Old 10-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Motorboater

LOL. Come see me on a board that I don't have a job to do and I will tear you up so hard you'll be crying on your keyboard, BET ON THAT.

But for now, this is Ls1tech, and I have a responsibility to keep things reasonable and productive, and if you can't abide by a very reasonable request to act like an adult, I WILL edit your posts and take further action if necessary, dig?

Thanks Gray, well said.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow, just wow.... Isn't it awesome how someone from the Chicago area can say something but as soon as someone from Houston says something people start complaining.... And i wish you would make me cry on my keyboard
Old 10-28-2005, 12:04 AM
Motorboater

as stated since you only read what you want to. The Chicago guys posts will be cleaned up right with the TX guys if this thread doesn't chill. Please go play victim somewhere else, thanks.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:05 AM
TECH Regular

i have an honest question. if the trans in the sam car is holding it back so much...then why was/is it in there?
Old 10-28-2005, 12:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slow3hoe2
i have an honest question. if the trans in the sam car is holding it back so much...then why was/is it in there?
Because Jud HATES automatics
Old 10-28-2005, 12:11 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CAMN HAWK
but the facts remain that everyone in this thread except judson has nothing to say, except nut swing from him.....you all claim HES THE MAN....i have one question cant he speak for himself??????

Hey, I will say one thing and that is this. I seriously doubt that Judson even cares about threads like this so I really doubt he would post anything in such a circus like atmosphere! I think that later when the school has it's C5R headed engine also with a dry sump like yours we will line them up. That's all there is to it! We'll see first hand who is quicker and faster. That's not hard to figure out at all.

I haven't even seen this thread till tonight but it is basically a bunch of people trash talking and bench racing. We have gone much faster and somewhat quicker than ANYONE with stock head castings at SAM. We also tried to keep our engine a wet sump with factory head castings but with the kind of heads we are doing at the school our LS6 headed engine was making power way though the 8000 rpm range and was even getting into 9000 rpm territory.

NO ONE ELSE is even close to that or 15X in the quarter in a near 3300 pound car with OEM head castings and a wet sump.

No one wanted us to do a C5R headed dry sump car because everyone would say how easy it is to run 8s with a 400 cfm race head and a drysump engine. That is why it wasn't a top priority till the other engine went down and we had these C5R heads here. I can guarantee you it will go much faster than a 9.0 and will trap much nigher than 150 but then again a 400+ inch motor and heads like that should by god!

As a representative of the school on LS1Tech I do congratulate you guys and I would hope that these guys including some of our guys I think that are in these threads will back off! ANYONE running 8s is respectable and you guys ARE the first guys in the 8s with a Gen III engine! Hopefully we can get the new SAM Orange SS out to do some battle soon in it's new C5R trim!

Maybe we should have an LS1TECH.com Chi-Town VS H-Town shootout! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 10-28-2005, 12:17 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thumbs up

I will also add that I had PM'd Kurt of W2W earlier about some big studs in LS1s question and he was very nice is answering me and I had no idea all of this crazy stuff was going on over here! He is a class act and I am sure that W2W is too! They are helping to make LS1s look good all over and haul *** as well! What more could people want and they are even nice too! Stop the hating as Gray was saying and start the racing!

Basically what it all comes down to is that people want to BE me and Gray and this just frustrates everyone to no end.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by racer7088
I will also add that I had PM'd Kurt of W2W earlier about some big studs in LS1s question and he was very nice is answering me and I had no idea all of this crazy stuff was going on over here! He is a class act and I am sure that W2W is too! They are helping to make LS1s look good all over and haul *** as well! What more could people want and they are even nice too! Stop the hating as Gray was saying and start the racing!

Basically what it all comes down to is that people want to BE me and Gray and this just frustrates everyone to no end.
Everybody wants to take the pimp hat away from boss hog and his little lady
Old 10-28-2005, 01:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Because Jud HATES automatics

Well then it's Jud himself that's holding the car back. Once again I'm sure he coulda changed the trans at any point and have takin a record then. But he didn't. Camn Hawk has the setup and made the number. So once again CONGRATS Camn Hawk for the bein the first LS1 based motor in the 8's! But u better believe us Texans are comin after yuh!
Old 10-28-2005, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by slow3hoe2

that is a very good question...why would you have a road race trans, as previous people have stated, in a drag racing application?
Old 10-28-2005, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Carbed4thGen
Well then it's Jud himself that's holding the car back. Once again I'm sure he coulda changed the trans at any point and have takin a record then. But he didn't. Camn Hawk has the setup and made the number. So once again CONGRATS Camn Hawk for the bein the first LS1 based motor in the 8's! But u better believe us Texans are comin after yuh!

I will look forward to the competition.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:08 AM
12 Second Club

Congrats Camn... that is one hell of a machine you have. Can't wait to see it go deeper in the 8's
Old 10-28-2005, 08:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CAMN HAWK
I will look forward to the competition.

See now that's what it's all about
Old 10-28-2005, 10:06 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NOS2stage
were's the time slips and video to back this up??? this is why all records should not count unless at a event!weight, spiked fuels..... its easy to claim something with no proof backing it up!
From behind curtain number 1 is your 1st post and it is a bash. Dispicable.

Congrats dudes. Your car is bad ***.

Quick Reply: The Wait Is Over......the First All Motor Ls1 In The 8's